Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I really don't think rashi is going to change...  
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I really don't think rashi is going to change...  

Why do you think Rashi won't be able to mend her ways and change?  😊

I feel that it's possible for her to change. She exhibited concern for Gopi today which is a good sign in my opinion.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is changing and I hope she changes soon 
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafaal2

She is changing and I hope she changes soon 

I'm so happy to see Rashi slowly changing into a better person. I think today was the start and I hope her transformation continues.   👍🏼

I also hope she doesn't give into her mother's idiotic ideas!  😆
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rashi only thinks of herself= she is guilty but onlybecause she is in shock- period. She was eager to saveherself without a thought to Gopi even when she would have heard the noiseof falling concrete. It is safety first for her without any love or concern for her sister, unfortunately people like Rashi exist in this world and the CVs are doing a good job of showing it and Rucha is doing a great job depicting the right emotions and actions. Edited by reima - 12 years ago
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah..Rashi is changing...but i don't want her back in mm now..(not now)...i want goham story to move forward...Sns cvs always take 1step forward and 5step back..so i hope they not attempt any more kalakaries...Urmi is the one now i dislike more...😡 
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reima

Rashi only thinks of herself= she is guilty but onlybecause she is in shock- period. She was eager to saveherself without a thought to Gopi even when she would have heard the noiseof falling concrete. It is safety first for her without any love or concern for her sister, unfortunately people like Rashi exist in this world and the CVs are doing a good job of showing it and Rucha is doing a great job depicting the right emotions and actions.

I know that Rashi made mistakes but people can change. Rashi needs a positive influence in her life. Her mother is not a good role model.

I believe Rashi can become a better person. 😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

yeah..Rashi is changing...but i don't want her back in mm now..(not now)...i want goham story to move forward...Sns cvs always take 1step forward and 5step back..so i hope they not attempt any more kalakaries...Urmi is the one now i dislike more...😡 

Urmila is very immature and childish. Rashi is more sensible than Urmila! lol 😆