What u didn't understood?...

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree wid u Zee
but only we are at the loosing end...not the Channel or PH
We fans feelings have always been played and always will

Madhusk thumbnail
STARDESH...AAB           .UTV ...CHLAYE GA...MAY BE...
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post, its not SO one's problem anymore
The show has to appeal to the SD bosses to be able to continue
Thanks for the post Zee

Madhusk thumbnail
THANX  ZEE...NICE POST

(ORIGINALLY POSTED BY  RAMAHESH)

i agree with u dear ..
pls tell me one thing that Gurti will act together one again is it possible ðŸ˜­as past pair are not repeated so that i doubt... GC ans DD will work together are not...in geet seanon 2

I AGREE WID RAMAGESH...

GC N DD WILL WORK TOGETHER????????????????/
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just some random points -

Directly , the PH will not come out and say " We want to end the show because we have turned our attention to greener pastures " . But anyone with even an iota bit of sense can make out that indirectly the PH has already washed its hands off the show. By constantly giving us exactly the opposite of what we asked for , shifting our talented crew  for their new show and leaving us with kaam chalau (Harsh but true) creatives and crew ensuring the trps go down faster than the Titanic  , the PH made their intentions very clear long back ! They will NOT admit they want to shut shop. They keep a track of their official sites and are well aware of the discussions there. They needed fans and audience when their new show started. They are not fools to openly declare that they are no longer interested in Geet now.

Actions speak louder than words !

Coming to the channel , Im really clueless about their strategy. What will they get by not making an official announcement ? We're not kids ! As heartbroken as we will be when the show ends , Im sure we will come to terms with it. Its better to not mislead the fans.Are they not getting bombarded with hundreds of calls even right now ? So what will change if they announce ? They are coming across as extremely unprofessional at the moment. I do not trust these channel folks one bit now. The only way they can redeem themselves is by making an announcement ASAP about the show's fate.

Speaking strictly from a practical viewpoint - SD will only gain if they keep Geet and PKYK atleast for a couple of months or so after revamp ! They wont be left with any audience when these shows end and viewers will not suddenly wake up one day and tune into SD . Theyv already managed to piss off a massive chunk of their audience !
At this point , I trust neither the channel nor the PH 😕 . But will keep the fight on !  

sweetanjoo thumbnail
geet must go onnn plsss accept our request plsss
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Just some random points -

Directly , the PH will not come out and say " We want to end the show because we have turned our attention to greener pastures " . But anyone with even an iota bit of sense can make out that indirectly the PH has already washed its hands off the show. By constantly giving us exactly the opposite of what we asked for , shifting our talented crew  for their new show and leaving us with kaam chalau (Harsh but true) creatives and crew ensuring the trps go down faster than the Titanic  , the PH made their intentions very clear long back ! They will NOT admit they want to shut shop. They keep a track of their official sites and are well aware of the discussions there. They needed fans and audience when their new show started. They are not fools to openly declare that they are no longer interested in Geet now.

Actions speak louder than words !

Coming to the channel , Im really clueless about their strategy. What will they get by not making an official announcement ? We're not kids ! As heartbroken as we will be when the show ends , Im sure we will come to terms with it. Its better to not mislead the fans.Are they not getting bombarded with hundreds of calls even right now ? So what will change if they announce ? They are coming across as extremely unprofessional at the moment. I do not trust these channel folks one bit now. The only way they can redeem themselves is by making an announcement ASAP about the show's fate.

Speaking strictly from a practical viewpoint - SD will only gain if they keep Geet and PKYK atleast for a couple of months or so after revamp ! They wont be left with any audience when these shows end and viewers will not suddenly wake up one day and tune into SD . Theyv already managed to piss off a massive chunk of their audience !
At this point , I trust neither the channel nor the PH 😕 . But will keep the fight on !  

I don't agree full on that PH lost interest, they might be, but whatever u see on-screen is not PH's final take, it's channel's final take, Star One always interfer in the stories of their serials... Not only Geet... It's such a channel... Beside this GHSP has been under the scanner of the channel for long time now...

The channel might be thinking they have not to invite attacking by telling, yes it's ending, they r denying this to get rid of the calls and attack they r getting simply...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Madhusk: What do u mean? ðŸ˜•