Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Now the question is, what happened between Amar and Sid that motivated Amar to got mum about Sid? Also, to say that he wouldn't talk to him for the rest of his life was also a tad bit harsh. What's the story here?

Why did he start ignoring Sid in the first place?
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar is doing the right thing by ignoring Sid's trash talk.  Sid is the one losing because of this fight, he may be evicted out this week.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amar is despo..hez got no spine..he got angry over a joke with sid bt dint say a word 2 sky wen he called him napunksak (btw i jst found out wat dat meanz)

hez liek my kidz are watching...umm are u gna tell ur kidz 2 be sum1z pet or gna teach dem 2 stand up for whats right & stand up for themself

umm hiz kidz were watching when he fought with juhi 4 no reason🤔 (or did i miss d reason)

when sky called him napunksak

when he cudnt take d joke

when hez lickin sky's ass

hiz expressionz says "i have got no SPINE"

when him & sky are planning omg dey sound so despo..dey r planning whu iz leaving & whu is not

sky thinkz him, juhi & sunny are going 2 finals🤣..& amar & mahek mein se ek aur

PS: even if amar iz trying 2 get every1 on his side for captaincy vote..styll datz cheapooo despooo...enna cheti captain banan di

i dnt knw abt tmrw bt Mahek didnt even talk abt it 2dai..i hope she dint forget it😆

Edited by harpkaur - 12 years ago
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurikaur

I have never seen a bigger coward than AMar.  He is acting like Sky's pet. in actuality everyone in the green room listens to SKy like he knows what is right.  

i really dont like amar.  if he is a real man, he would have stood up for himself when sky called him impotent but when sid jokes he gets offensive.  right now amar is doing everything sky wants him to do. have you guys noticed when amar and sky talk, amar agrees to every opinion, remark sky makes.  pple here call Sid immature but no one notices the coward Amar.  

What is your idea of spine? Going around picking unnecessary fights with people to stay one more week? Now, I call that desperate. If you have some self respect, you don't humiliate yourself in front of national tv. I think he's been safe all this time because he knows what he is doing, not by fighting with people to get footage. Just because he doesn't fight back dirty and let people get to him, I think it makes him a bigger person. 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked the way Amar is playing the game.He is decent.Not cheapos like sky and Sid..for footage..they are giving ganda gaalis and stuff..but Amar is cool and composed and playing it so well and sky and sid are so J of him
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amar is the biggest game player out of them all...him sucking up to Sky is just a clever move to stay in the game longer as there are more numbers on Sky's side.This guy will do anything to win the game.
Amar is a bhondu. That's why he can't fight with words.

Like Sid said Amar is a janani.

He goes around gossips, back-stabs people. Talk's so much crap about Sky and his now his little lap dog. Jo Sky Bhaiya kehenge woh sahi.

The worst kind of person possible. Atleast SKy and Sid can say it to people's faces. This coward can't,

Amar really is, NAPUNSAK
Edited by guess_wh0 - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Amar is the biggest game player out of them all...him sucking up to Sky is just a clever move to stay in the game longer as there are more numbers on Sky's side.This guy will do anything to win the game.

he wana b d captain..& be safe for next week..& den he will nominate sid if hez d captain

hez despo.he can do anything possible 2 win d show
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SID is the biggest loser and immature ! You will another proof of that tomorrow. Some one send him to Anger management classes after! and he used to blame PM for being a mad person well who is the PSYCHO now! 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Guys, you know what. Harpkaur is right here. The thing is, when Amar entered the house, he instantly started plotting. See, when you deal with people, you generate a vibe, an aura around you, that other people feel. This aura or vibe is a reflection of your inner self, either at that point of time, or later; if it changes.

What Amar did was, he started plotting in a sly manner (cross-eyed drama and stealthy moves, etc). Then he got into a fight with Juhi. He clearly had pre-conceived notions about Juhi. I think almost all of us were happy with his entry, as almost all of us loved our beloved Mihir.

But then, as time passed by, Mihir turned into a monster. I would rather say, instantly he turned into a monster. This lost him in our good books. Then his insecurities started showing up, where he had asked Sid to change some voting or something that I can't recall off hand. He indirectly tried conveying to us (the viewers), how desperate he is for the prize money. He had bills/whatever obligation to clear off.

What I feel is, Amar is NOT a good player. He maybe a sharp player, but not a good one. Sky is mentally challenged, we all know. But Amar could have done better. And now, it has come to a point where he's boycotting Sid and creating a drama.

Usne apni harkaton se apne aap ko janaani/autrana/zanana etc banaya. He could have earned the respect he did on screen in KSBKBT easily. I would not allow anyone to disrespect me like that. I don't know how Amar is doing so.

To wrap up my post, Amar is not spineless, but he's not very self-worthy either. He needs to understand that he has children who would be facing embarrassment and shame everyday, and a wife who would perhaps not stand by him later on (God forbid).

I wish him all the best, and to Sunny, Sky, Juhi, Shonali, Sid, and Mahek. I just hope these last six weeks pass by in peace and respect for each other.
Edited by desi_IFer1 - 12 years ago