zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY!!!! I jus watched the SBS segment again n noticed something.😲
The part where Khushi slaps Shyam is jus offscreen fun only...Tht is actually the shooting of today's scene where Shyam comes n asks Khushi why she left without informing anyone.( notice the background n their clothes). So tht scene has already been aired and is definitely not related to the promo , which means the promo scene will be something else.

Pls see the segment again...n correct me if im wrong 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur not wrong, it was just them messing around, if 've seen the promo, she is slapping him when she see's da pic of anjali and shyam hung on a wall in a mansion, so thats obviously RM, nd these messing around is in khushis kitchen, dey were just messing around ðŸ˜†
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
you are right!! I noticed the same. Its just their off screen masti 😆 just like that hug of hers and Baruns!!!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is another promo ..in that this slapping takes place in anjali's bedroom..thats what we r all talking about
twinkle90 thumbnail

It could be just Snake's nightmare after he found out what exactly happened at Gupta's and realized that no way he can avoid this now.

The truth must come out but it might come out in a different way to a different person first - probably to Annav !!!

I am not sure why CVs would put so much burden on Khushi's shoulder when the high and mighty ASR is there to take care of this creep.

Seattleite thumbnail
@twinkle90 now that I read your post I am 100% sure that this is shyam's dream. not even for a second I thought about it...
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya u r rite..i noticed that too..its their masti.
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: twinkle90

It could be just Snake's nightmare after he found out what exactly happened at Gupta's and realized that no way he can avoid this now.

The truth must come out but it might come out in a different way to a different person first - probably to Annav !!!

I am not sure why CVs would put so much burden on Khushi's shoulder when the high and mighty ASR is there to take care of this creep.

oh bam! you are right...and strangely so Im relieved. I dont want Kushi to find about this first. I prefer it to be ASR.
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea i didnt think it could be a dream ðŸ˜•
bt the truth has to come out, nd if it is a dream thn they are draging it too long ðŸ˜’
i want the truth to come out, even though there will b lots of coinsequences, atleast the show will move a step more towards ArHi's relationship ðŸ˜³
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle90

Very good Q..i hate that  when CV's troubling KKG so much..just because she is the main lead ...they r making her suffer ..all indian serials get high TRP when female lead is in tears..it will never change