Humsafar's sequel already in works...?

Posted: 12 years ago

Humsafar's sequel already in works...?

Humsafar on HUM TV, has created many records, and is one of HUM TV's biggest hit. The drama that has been through many twists and turns is going to end somewhere in February next year, and the rumors are that the makers are already thinking of a sequel.
2012 is going to be the year of sequels with Mera Saaen 2, Ijazat 2, and Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2 going on air, and now rumors are that seeing the success that Humsafar serial is enjoying, the lead actor has suggested making a sequel to it. The story that is based on Farhat Ishtiaq's novel ends in a way that indeed leaves a sequel open.
Our source confirms that such thing has really been discussed, but the director Sarmad Khoosat has not shown any interest in the potential project. It is said the man is having his plate full and is not interested in a sequel at this point of time, but on the other hand the lead actor,who has quite some pull, is quite adamant on having a sequel to this megahit shot. We tried contacting the producer but to no avail.
Keep visiting TVKahani for more scope.

Noo thank you !! Khuda or mohabbat is not sequel, they dramatized the novel in 2 parts. Leave it as it is ... 

Please don't ruin the beauty of humsafar, leave it as it is.

Humsafar does not need a sequel. But yes, you can definately cast Fawad and Mahira in another show maybe.
And i doubt Fawad would request or fuss for a sequel, he's just not that type of a guy.

Now, is it just me or does TvKahaani really not lile Fawad? Lol. Har article main B.S..

First the one where he said humsafar is boring, then the fan fling, and now him creating a fuss for a sequel?

And since when are they able to contact producers?
Sufaid jhoot right there.

Upar se ijazat doesn't need a sequel either..
And Khuda aur Mohabbat was torture.. Spare me the horror!
Pleaseee no! Humsafar is perfect the way it is...the story doesn't NEED a sequel.  It'll just ruin the show.
I cant beleive it! I know they'll  make hareem grow up and her love story(like mere paas paas sequel)-thankyou but not interested:( Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
no thankss..no need for a humsafar sequel,,m elated tht sarmad isnt showing interest,,he's doing rite..after this peak..humsafar 2 can bring its downfall,
let this classical story b like it iss..

But yess yess yess,we need fawad-mahira in another show..
guys,i shall say stop asking for Mahira and Fawad in another show.

We got Fawad Sanam in 2 other shows-Both were and still are the worst shows in the history of Pakistaani dramas.

Make a little correction

I want Fawad Mahira in another show ONLY if the story is worth it.Not some random hap hazard plot which has no sense of direction

🤔Fawad sanam ne dil torh diya mere,Ab aggar fawad Mahira ne torh diya tou mein tooth jaao gi🤣
Originally posted by Sana.B

Upar se ijazat doesn't need a sequel either..
I think it will be Aysha & Humayun's reunion(jokey hona nahi chahiye,Humayun deserved this..Anyways...)

And Khuda aur Mohabbat was torture.. Spare me the horror!
hehe,the only Paki hit drama i didnt watch because i watched 2 episodes.I figured out its love at first sight-Chorh  diya😆