Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
actually in london is worst. More indians are there and when celebs are in london, crowds gather around
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Attenton seeker... 😆 

Looks like a carefully planned photo op before he heads to Dubai with PC tomo... He tweets abt going out cycling and then heads out... And whats with that cigarette while cycling...
cinema-goer thumbnail
Yeah...i think Bw is full of Fakeness overloaded..
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I would not go cycling with my dad/mom in mumbai streets. Why would SRK! What is so normal about this? It's so weird.

And why is the poor girl in a dress! She looks petrified! Go to Dubai in that island where you have have a house and then cycle!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
cinema-goer thumbnail
He should keep his kids away from the drama..Most stars do that dont they??or may be his inspiration is from west like cruise,beckham..

Regarding Pc it is either to cover up his gay image or publicity for D2..

Recently i saw Pc and shahid in a pic on the sets with some kids..They were very comfortable with each other..I highly doubt they have broken up..
Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1. the girl does not look like she is enjoying her date with daddy. It looks more like he pulled her out of bed to go on a 5 min. cycle ride.🥱

2. LOL at his cigarette in his hand?! doesn't he always say that his daughter is affected the most from his smoking habits. He couldn't put it away for a few minutes while out with his daughter. Father of the year haha😆

3. this is the most abnormal bike ride i ever saw. you ride and 4 bodyguards run after you. Why cant they have bikes as well, don't they get tired lol
Edited by ana1 - 12 years ago
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usual srk with his cigarette. Few days back he said he is trying to quit smoking for his daughter but now he is doing other way around...trying to smoke more cigarettes ðŸ˜†...i dont know how his heroines hug him, talk to him closely while shooting a scene dont they get any smoking smell😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Who goes cycling in a crowded Mumbai street with all that traffic?🤪
Why didnt they go to a farmhouse or something...attention seeker really!
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did Gauri or Suhana' s nanny or whoever takes care of the kids in that house not think to make this poor girl wear shorts underneath her dress? That child looks scared. Whose idea of fun was this?And shame on you SRK for subjecting your kids to second hand smoke.  Edited by frosty - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute ...
poor star kids,lack of privacy ..
glad SRK alwys tries 2 make it normal..
even i respect him more now ...