Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti/ASR - BRAVO AND BRILLIANT! - Page 5

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ya totally agree..kudos to barun for varying emotion..i loved that intense eyes holding lot of love when she said inhe meetha manah ha..and ya now their love is on understanding without saying or showing..its one step ahead..true love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature-lover thumbnail
wonderful post shy👏
And yes Barun is an awesome actor and he is one of the best things about ISPKKND😃
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: arhi-sarun-fan

wonderful post shy👏
And yes Barun is an awesome actor and he is one of the best things about ISPKKND😃

thanks hon...😃
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your post is Awesome...but I couldn't look past the pictures 😆 😉...Too much hotness 
Perfectly put...could not have said it better myself...loved every part of your post...bravo👏

His hidden Love: Only for Khushi Kumari Gupta...when she says, "inhe mithaa manna hai" - tell me you don't see that in his eyes...oh come on!😆
Oh! For God's Sake ...he doesn't need to even say it...dammit😆, hi eyes speak a million words...😳

Yes they do😍

And this one is a killer expression with his brows and eyes up looking at Khushi when she brings chai for him. (I blacked out for a moment😆)

I nearly blacked out too☺️😍
Edited by P4R0 - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: P4R0

Perfectly put...could not have said it better myself...loved every part of your post...bravo👏

His hidden Love: Only for Khushi Kumari Gupta...when she says, "inhe mithaa manna hai" - tell me you don't see that in his eyes...oh come on!😆
Oh! For God's Sake ...he doesn't need to even say it...dammit😆, hi eyes speak a million words...😳

Yes they do😍

And this one is a killer expression with his brows and eyes up looking at Khushi when she brings chai for him. (I blacked out for a moment😆)

I nearly blacked out too☺️😍

oh thanks darling😃 ur so kind
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Wow! Who says he needs to improve?!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree that Barun is superb with his expressions,especially the quiet subtle effortless ones but I really want to see their love story make some progression and I don't mean by just physical intimacy but maybe more by their body language and chain of thoughts...I know there is little hints of that still present but just a tad bit more in them admitting to themselves that they do have even an inkling of love for one another.
shybabe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

Agree that Barun is superb with his expressions,especially the quiet subtle effortless ones but I really want to see their love story make some progression and I don't mean by just physical intimacy but maybe more by their body language and chain of thoughts...I know there is little hints of that still present but just a tad bit more in them admitting to themselves that they do have even an inkling of love for one another.

they might soon...u don't know.
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he looks like he has walked out right from the pages of a novel ... he is smoking hot !!! 😳