Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I'm A+ so can't help!! Poor Gopi, if I could I'd take the next flight over!!

We share the same blood group babe.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I'm not coming, I'm scared my mum will kill me in my sleep over there if we kidnap her, better I don't go. Hey what sort of train takes you from Glasgow to Ilford in 1 hour? We don't have bullet trains in the UK you know. ðŸ˜† 

i am in carlisle right now ðŸ˜†.. just gnna reach in a hour, it going fast ..
dont be scared, leave it to sparrow.. will u?
ok then if ur not coming then u will get to miss seeing nazim them
do u not want to see ur fav star?😆

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nancy_

I just unjoin from urmi's fanclub.I can'nt stay anymore in her fanclub.I think it's help me teach her a lesson.

Hi Nancy as part of a "move" to force a change to the ranking system we are unjoining fan clubs at the end of the year, please rejoin back, she only has a few fans...😊
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤔 Called the hospital in my hometown and asked about O- blood. They said they do have it and asked why I am needing it and I told them that there is this girl Gopi an angel in a human body, which has been badly injured due to her rescue mission for her sister cousine Rashi and that she is now lying in a hospital in India and that they are just not getting the needed blood for her operation over there. and that it's needed till 7pm India time tomorrow because then the next epi is coming, which will be about the op. I don't know why but the person I spoke to was very rude and said that a fictional charakter won't get any blood from their hospital.

Unbelievable right. I mean  I go there and donate my blood so often they could have given me some for our darling gopi. So unfair😭😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

😆

i am in carlisle right now ðŸ˜†.. just gnna reach in a hour, it going fast ..
dont be scared, leave it to sparrow.. will u?
ok then if ur not coming then u will get to miss seeing nazim them
do u not want to see ur fav star?😆

I've decided I don't like Nazim's dress sense and I don't like how he looks without Saath Nibhana Saathiya make up on, also I only like him when he is in a Kurta or Sherwani as a result I like Aham half of the time only, the other half I don't like is when he is in his brown suit which is the suit his favouring with his muscles...so I will remain content to watch the scenes of him in the show in Kurta's and Sherwani's. 
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Nancy as part of a "move" to force a change to the ranking system we are unjoining fan clubs at the end of the year, please rejoin back, she only has a few fans...😊

Not now Nafi bcz my blood is boiling with anger may be after this blood issue get slove.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I've decided I don't like Nazim's dress sense and I don't like how he looks without Saath Nibhana Saathiya make up on, also I only like him when he is in a Kurta or Sherwani as a result I like Aham half of the time only, the other half I don't like is when he is in his brown suit which is the suit his favouring with his muscles...so I will remain content to watch the scenes of him in the show in Kurta's and Sherwani's. 

i know what ur trying to say.
okay then, i shall call the airline and tell them to cancel the ticket for u.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

🤔 Called the hospital in my hometown and asked about O- blood. They said they do have it and asked why I am needing it and I told them that there is this girl Gopi an angel in a human body, which has been badly injured due to her rescue mission for her sister cousine Rashi and that she is now lying in a hospital in India and that they are just not getting the needed blood for her operation over there. and that it's needed till 7pm India time tomorrow because then the next epi is coming, which will be about the op. I don't know why but the person I spoke to was very rude and said that a fictional charakter won't get any blood from their hospital.

Unbelievable right. I mean  I go there and donate my blood so often they could have given me some for our darling gopi. So unfair😭😆

😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nancy_

Not now Nafi bcz my blood is boiling with anger may be after this blood issue get slove.

😆
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i know what ur trying to say.
okay then, i shall call the airline and tell them to cancel the ticket for u.

Hey I would come but till I get a flight from Germany to england and then get to Ilford you will be half way to India!!😆