December 6th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It's Bhagonwali's One Year Anniversary Today 👏

For those who didn't know😲 all I can say is that living under a rock is mighty uncomfortable...

Thanks to BBAT I've met some great people and made some really nice (and weird :P) friends.

BBAT through it's high and lows will always remain special to me and thanks to Nivedita and Himmanshoo for adding their unique charm to Runjhun and Guddu and even though if some others may not recognize your talents (not to name ZEE here) we will always love you and to us Guddu and Runjhun are a part of us because of you two.

...and now that I've fulfilled my sappy quota...onwards to today's update...

Neelu gets slapped for trying to fill in Runjhun's shoes. Neelu tries to reason with Guddu that she wants to keep their hopes up and is wishing for Runjhun to come back. Guddu tells her that he's tired of her games and silliness, still not forgetting that she still plays a role in Runjhun leaving. He tells her that she can never take Runjhun's place even if she tries for seven generations because she will never measure up to who Runjhun is. This hurts Neelu. (See Guddu you can hurt with words don't need to use your hands) The others smirk because they feel Neelu got what she deserved. Guddu and Amma leave.

Kalsanwali scolds Neelu and tells her not to try to take Runjhun's place and Mahadevi also stands up for the missing Runjhun and tells Neelu that she can dress and sing like Runjhun but she'll never be like her sister Runjhun. They all leave but Mittho and Vishnu remain back to say their part. Neelu rushes off, and Mittho tells Vishnu that Neelu was trying to play Runjhun to play her love trap. They follow Neelu to her room. Neelu is still reeling over the slap and Guddu's words.

Mittho tells her that trying to be Runjhun was the most lowliest way of gaining Guddu's affection. Neelu says that she doesnt need their advice and will do anything in her power to win Guddu's love. She tells them till her baby is there no one can throw her out of Guddu's house. She thinks to herself that once Guddu falls for her she doesn't have to worry about anything. Runjhun is dead as is.

Mahadevi has problems of her own running into Jabbo who harasses her and then coerces her into giving him money and agreeing to leave her life forever if she pays him. This forces Mahadevi to go down to the store while Kukkan leaves to deliver a phone to a client as Guddu is busy looking for Runjhun. Mahadevi steals the money from the shop to pay Jabbu.

Amma picks up after Guddu putting some order to the room. Guddu comes back and notices that his and Runjhun's room is neater again and takes the picture that Amma just hung up and stares at it. It is of him and Runjhun when he first got his shop. Amma walks over and tells him she understands his pain and tells him to have hope. She leaves and Guddu embraces the picture calling out to Runjhun to return to him as he can't live without her.

Runjhun on the other hand has spiked a fever. Pappu thinks of calling the doctor but calls a priest instead who confirms that Runjhun is a fortunate one. Pappu thinks that now Runjhun will open up his fortune.

Precap: Pappu brings new saris for Runjhun and tells her to choose one so she can wear. Runjhun pushes it all away. He whispers in her ear that he can give her a lot more love than Guddu and she pushes him away in disgust.

(Side Note for Pappu Shri...as long as she is your Bhabhi you're safe, anything else you try and Guddu will make you forget all your misplaced quotes and sayings. Have you forgotten what he did when you "fake kidnapped" Neelu. This is Runjhun we're talking about)

Don't forget to click the Chaska Meter...and support the cast by leaving your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TY Wafah and yes it is! Happy 1st Birthday BBAT!!!!!! :D 
OMG the update today was way to funny😆 Wafah awesome job 👏⭐️Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Birthday greetings to Bhagonwali.Thanks Wafah! A typical Rama (Guddu), Sita(Runjhun) and Ravana( Pappu) story! Hope Guddu and Runjhun unite on the anniversary of their first meeting, December 15, 2011.Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah...and it has been a journey ... but all in all a good one whihc introduced me to new friends as well! 

Thanks again for the quick and wonderful update..loved the side note to Pappu!😆
00093 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for update , nice episode,  Guddu tells to Neelu he's tired of her games and sillines and she can never take Runjhun's place.
                        Congrats on BBAT's 1st anniversary
Edited by 00093 - 12 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wafah...the Bhagonwali soap team was unable to offer  us any special treatment for the annieversary because of the current tract, but you did a perfect make-up for that...today's update is itself a treat for the forum members with so much of your lovely personal touch...my heartfelt thanks to you for today, last one year and many more days to come in future...👏
Surish thumbnail
With Runjhun out of the way,  Jabbu is on to Kukkan and Mahadevi at least for now. Mahadevi still hasn't change she is extorting money from Guddu now! My heart goes out to Guddu and Runjhun. If Jabbu finds out that Mahadevi is swindling money, from Guddu, no wonder what will be in store for her.Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Wafah,  you are so much a part of why BBAT is so close to my heart. Your touching intro. actually made me misty eyed on BBAT's birthday!!  Great show, great characters, great actors  and great fans (especially on the forum ...👏!!!)  What more can you ask for??
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for today's WU, Wafah Di.

I enjoyed reading your sappy comments about BBAT's 1st anniversary.😃

Congrats to the entire BBAT team and I truly appreciate having H&N being part of my daily life.  Don't know what I would do without them!😳

Happy that G told N about the clothes and imitating R!  Another woe added with MD taking the money from the shop, and of course PY - he can at least try!

Loved your side notes in the final paragraph.😊

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey di ...ur note b4 d updt was vry luvly...thanxx for d updt ...god yestdays slap scene iv seen it god know how many times totalyyy luv that neelu deserves more than one ...this pappu iz such a   🤬 ...ur side note for pappu was perfect ...he better stay in line or else guddu will make him forget all thing he says ...