Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divyasn

I would like to differ here . I feel Navya is at fault . She is not at all balancing her relationships and taking them for granted .

I cannot understand why she didn't tell the real reason of not coming to Ritz , chalo anant ko tho nahi bataya - understandable - atleast she could have messaged Ritz . Yeh kaisa bahana hua , main dhak gayi - isiliye aa nahi paogee .

To maintain friendship , there has to be efforts from both sides ,and I think that Navya is being really selfish and not caring about her friends' feelings . Like how Ritz asked , why and how many times she should understand -ufff

According to me , Navya deserves no sympathies

I know Rits has the full right to get mad at Navya, which is why I too mentioned the fact that even if Rits couldn't understand her predicament, and wanted to get mad, she should have at least picked up Navya's call and listened to her side of the story, before ignoring her. In the Anant scenario, well, he was pretty normal, and didn't really bother much even though she refused to go and she gave a lame reason. But what irked me was when she was OTP for so long, he didn't even try and understand what was the matter, he just got all grumpy and then started showing her attitude! W*F? Shouldn't he realise that if she was OTP for so long, it must be something important? I wish he was more mature, cause Anant getting mad at Navya is just a case of plain immaturity, nothing else!
krystel21 thumbnail
@momorockz- Thanks!

@parul_anya- Thank you!

@Jen- Thank you Jenny, glad to know you concur with my take! Will be waiting for you take, so thanks for reserving the spot!

@Nidhi- Thank you so much! And I loved your take too! I totally concur with what all you have to say, I mean, she's sooo involved with other's issues, that she fails to realise her own problems and issues, however trivial they are! I'm just hoping Anant gets out of this phase fast, and we get to see something more substantial from him in the near future!

@Preet- Thank you jaaneman! I completely agree with your thing on Amar, I mean, isn't it bad manners to call a girl soo late at night, assuming you don't know her sooo well also? He could have texted her! *sigh* 

@Shaina- Thank you hun! Basically it was a good episode, but I don't like the way the track is going so it left a kinda sour taste in my mouth!

@Geeta- I didn't see Monday's episode, I just saw Tuesday's and maybe that's why the episode didn't have the desired effect on me! Whatever be the case, I for some reason don't like the current SP bahu track in the show, where our Shehzaada Salim is full on ignoring her and showing her attitude, so I'm not tooo much in favor of this track! I wanna see some freshness, but the only freshness I'm finding these days is the fact that A and N are not married, but they still are going through all the post marriage problems! *bangs head*

@Nisha- Hey hun! Long time no see! πŸ€— Aww, the baby is growing kya? Do give the baby a huge hug from me! πŸ˜ƒ ROFL, your witty posts always make me ROFL! I too am really sick at the fact that Navya is morphing into an SP heroine, I mean, where is the Nayi Soch man! And about bhaag Navya bhaag: Well all I wanna say is: πŸ€£

@Soumya- Hey hun! Thanks for liking the take! Erm, while I didn't mind the episode, and the new tracks introduced, and the rare insight into Sanjay Chacha, I kinda don't like the fact that this show has been slowly morphing into the other classic SP saas-bahu shows, which is why I'm not liking the current episodes at all!

@Shilpa- Hey hun! Yeap, I feel you! But do post your views, it would be as amazing as always, even though I know its gonna be difficult to write, cause of what all we're being subjected to watch!

@assmik- Thanks!

@Pooja- Hey babes, thank you sooo much! πŸ€— I'm not tooo happy with the current tracks, cause of the way characters are being assassinated left and right, and not to mention the way the show is morphing into a saas-bahu saga! Not cool man! And Om having another family? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ HOMP, I can sooo imagine CSB's eyes all big, BD jhatkofying her mundi and all! ROFL! And I think you're referring to Sanjay here! Parag is from SNS! πŸ˜† And even I'm not able to understand why has MIL suddenly become so cold and orthodox like the rest of her family; why did she suddenly change? Shouldn't she behave a little motherly at least? Gosh, its better I don't talk, cause I'm just gonna rant!

@poojaseth- Thank you!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ritch an excellent write up dearie.  Thanks for providing the adda for us to rave and rant

Let me start

For the last couple of weeks I have watched Navya with no expectation.  Today too to me the epi was ok.

Today IMO the culprit or the bad guy is the cell phone of Navya. 
See her cell phone use to show call waiting and now when she was on the phone with all and sundry did not show.  When earlier she was talking to Anant it showed Amar Sir on call waiting but when she was talking to Amar, Appy, Renu did not show Anant on call waiting.  Why?  I say Why?  why this dhokebaaj phone ?  And thus I conclude the Villain today is the Cell phone.  

I liked the interaction between Navya and Chacha.  Like Pooja said is it because he has another show lined up that he is given the lines.  So does that mean that tomorrow we hear that Harsh has a new role and he gets to speak more words than Bandariya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.  Then we can imagine what his FB status will be.  Won't we.πŸ˜†

I wonder if Om has another family lined up.  IS that why he is always mean to his wife and kids?

Now a naughty thought and it is just a joke.  Does the letter signify a past love life of Sugandha😳?   Guys I am just joking about this and please no ande, tamatar, shoes etc to be thrown.
krystel21 thumbnail
@Isha- ROFL babes! πŸ€£πŸ€£ You just cracked me up! Sugandha's love affair, Om's separate family, whoosh! Now all we need is Kamles coming back and telling BD how much he hates her, which is why he dumped her in her maayka! LOL, I too realised that the cell phone was malfunctioning, why didn't it buzz/vibrate when Anant kept trying to call? Where was the call waiting that time? As I said, at times the CVs really take the audience for granted! OMG, I don't even wanna know what will be his FB status when he gets a couple of dialogues, he'll be all hyper for sure! πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Seriously Ritch. It is not the characters in the show that are going wonky , it has also affected the cell phones too now.  

Is this so after visiting Horror House?πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Don't talk to me about the wonkiness of the characters Isha, its frustrating me these days! Anant is the worst, I mean, why can't he behave like he's a 21 year old guy? πŸ˜‘ Their cell phones are always wonky, I mean, half the time Anant has a BB Torch, remaining half the time he has a BB Bold/Curve! We know how does Navya's decrepit phone looks, but when she was staring at Anant's photo in it, it really looked like a Nokia express music waala touch screen phone, like the one Renu is shown to have!  Do the art directors/CVs think we're so dumb?
soapliker thumbnail
Ritch in a way I feel so sorry for the Navya team coz they have to deal with us astute, sharp viewers.  Phone blunder has been going on for a long time in Navya that it is beyond counting.  

BTW I forgot about Rama's CID ways of trying to get things out of Navya.  How obvious was that?  And her talking to Shagun rings a warning gong in my mind.  At least we were spared seeing her presence but does that mean that she will be back soon to haunt us.  
krystel21 thumbnail
@anya.ss- Thanks!

@Isha- I don't even wanna see Shagun! I feel a strange sense of foreboding whenever I hear her name, and she's been mentioned twice in a period of 2 weeks already! Lets see what happens now!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ritchelle am new to ranting and raving on the forum and loved your take. You aptly said, the episode brought mixed emotions. I did not like it but neither did I hate it. I agree that the track is going the usual ghisa peeta track. Well the show lost its charm way back for me.
In a way I am ok with the separation/ misunderstanding track. Every relationship has its ups and downs in different forms. I just dont like the way its being portrayed. If this whole J track was shown during their college days, before engagement I would have understood it. Once you make a committment, that too in love, its very hard to believe that you would loose trust like this. But i guess they have messed up with the whole story so much that they just sneaked this is in now. I just hope like eveyone has been discussing that they understand that the life they want to lead henceforth has to be together and as a WE and not I. As the serial proceeds this Anant dude is becoming so very complicated. He is supposed to be today's youth. He has no ambitions other than talking on the phone with his beloved. That scares me and should scare Navya too. The sensible talk between Chachji and Navya was good. I am liking the fact that all the mannequins are now getting dialogues! 
As for DASr, i thinks its her birthday and Navya may just do some elaborate thing for her bday leaving evryone scandalized again in the loonie household. After all wishing happy birthday may also be a ghor paap in this family. But as her only confidany wont even talk to her she will have no prior idea of the reactions it can cause. 

Can I share a concern
- after the kanpur track SS and SS lacked that something. Its just not the same anymore. After this misunderstanding/ J track I am afraid its going to be so platonic.  They should probably take out all their khunnas during this track..

Navya does look elegant today.

Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
@Dora123- Anjali right? Glad to see you around on the adda, I'd been MIA for a few days so I guess we haven't been able to talk much! Thank you so much for liking the take babes! I don't have any words to say for the way the track is going, cause its pissing off and I'll just land up ranting and increasing my BP, so I'll just STFU! I really fail to understand why are we seeing this show morph into a saas-bahu saga? I mean, is that what the CVs call Nayi Soch?