Menaka will soon know Baba kya cheez hain!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Menaka thinks that she can wrap all of the TN family around her little finger but today she only got a taste of what Baba can do for his Babu. But tomorrow when Menaka, SDS, SS and KN will taunt her alot , Baba like the hero and saviour that he is will protect as he always has! Truly I cannot wait for Krishna to protect his wife from all the abuse she gets. Baba will be back in full form tomorrow like he was post leap in acting as Pratigya's shield and repelling all for her.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When Baba protects his Babu tomorrow and shuts their mouths up like he only can, Menaka will be shocked to know then that Krishna is different from his family members and that she has to contend not only with Pratz but with Krishna too! Then she will know that she has started a 'panga' with the wrong person as she isnt as weak as she thort as she has her knight in shining armour Krishna always looking out for her.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As long as K's  there, no one and I mean no one of TN can do anything to her as he is the  one person in that household that can shut the mouths of everyone including SS! Menaka has messed with fire and now she will get burned by the fire of KriYa!๐Ÿ˜‰

Baba was immense today and he proved once agen that Babu is his reason for living and anything happens to her he will not bear. He will burn everyone alive and one of them is going to be this Menaka!๐Ÿ˜†

K is gonna be in full form tomorrow when he is protecting his wife from TN family and I can only K winning that battle then this will send a message to that Menaka that Pratz is never alone or weak as her Krishna is with her every step of the way! Menaka u have met ur match in Krishna Baba and his Babu!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Menaka beware, u are waking up the lion in Krishna and he is ready to pounce if u trouble his Babu!

P.S- Baba was sensational today as he told Meera where to go and unexpectedly but proudly told that besharam paglet that Im happily married to my wife pratigya and love her like crazy! Arhaan deserves a 10/10 just for that scene!
well said Krish is loyal Hubby ๐Ÿ˜›and gr8 acting by Mr Behal๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Fabulous acting by Arhaan Behl.  I am sure Krishna will protect Pratigya in tomorrows episode.  Can't wait to see Menaka's reaction.
Originally posted by Mitaly..

well said Krish is loyal Hubby ๐Ÿ˜›and gr8 acting by Mr Behal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah he is gna rock tomorrows episode and hope he delivers some taunts of his own to TN family and that Menaka! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Arhaan was simply brilliant today!
Originally posted by sudharao100

Fabulous acting by Arhaan Behl.  I am sure Krishna will protect Pratigya in tomorrows episode.  Can't wait to see Menaka's reaction.

Baba will make sure Menaka remembers tomorrows confrontation for a very long time to come!๐Ÿ˜‰ TN knows Pratz is never alone as along K is there but tomorrow Menaka will know the consequences of messing with Baba's babu!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by riyya6

๐Ÿ‘good post

I know i was waffling on but had to make the post as todays episode showed why KriYa are the best and cant wait for Krishna to put Menaka in her rightful place! ๐Ÿ˜‰Nautanki!๐Ÿ˜†
good post... agree with u that Baba's a very unique husband... loved the way he immediately went home to tell his babu about the paglait's latest nautanki... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Baba will show her he is not KN and no one can do anything to his Babu in his presence.
Truly said๐Ÿ‘...Baba was tooo gud...m eagerly waitin 4 him 2 pounce n Menaka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Arhaan was simply mindblowin yesterdayโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ