Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: EmAsh

I don't care if you are Indian or not. I respect your opinion but I can't seat quite and think oh it's individual opinion when that opinion is totally wrong. You tell me bashing someone just because of her profession, how's that right?

Topic make indirectly saying that rest of the people are good in house just because they aren't po*n star. I would ask the topic make do you know each of them personally. They might have done or doing worst than that what sunny is doing.

No offense but I believe Sunny's profession is not big deal. If she won't even tell other housemate, that's fine. She doesn't wanna tell because people will judge her on basis of her profession. You can see some member here how they judge her.

P.S. I really don't care if you are Indian or not. I respect you but I can't respect topic maker's view. The way other people judge her.

My point is that if all participents are equal in Bigg Boss's house, then why should only Sky & Joohi knows about Sunny's profession?
Thats it!

Today as a friend PM also gave her the same advise that she should tell the truth to all housemates.
Edited by 1deshpremi - 12 years ago
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have nothing against Sunny Leone and her profession but it's about time that housemates know about her reality. Everyone's profession is out in the open and comments being passed about everyone's profession, For example, Sid's MTV fame, Mehak's, Amar, Sky's career...  so why not hers? If she is so ashamed of what she does, she shouldn't have come into the house.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmAsh

I guess you don't have your own thoughts or values. You will react the way other will. 

oh hello who is talking to u stop judging ppl who u dont know!!!

by saying ur also not the most intelligent person in the world

mind it
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: small_boss5

oh hello who is talking to u stop judging ppl who u dont know!!!

by saying ur also not the most intelligent person in the world

mind it

😛
mahiya thumbnail
Today Mahek (fragrance) is gone..😔
and remain dirty-bad-smell especially in the green room.. 🤢
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no1 should bothered about sunny' s profession.
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
audience knows it ...dat matters
IAmGonna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Hmm ...May be Mehak,Amar and Sid  are not regular po*n watchers like others in the house so they do not have any clue. ðŸ˜•

Shonali watches it on internet and then hinch hinch hinch (laughs making those noises).