Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiya05 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

Ohhh damn yes very on point! I reckon because we watch so many Indian dramas we kind of have this instinctive ear on what's going to happen before it does. I find a lot of the times I can predict what one of the character's say before they even say it. My brother thinks I'm a weirdo because of it lol.

Yes I thought it was very sweet, I felt maybe the interpretation of Beeji's actions by Maanvi was a bit harsh compared to her understanding in the drama, but to be fair that's your take so feel free to express it :)

I may be over analysing here but does Virat think that Maanvi might be one of the hitmen and is that why he seems a bit forceful with they way he "shoved" her and then the lights turn on and he realises it's her?

Anyway I look forward to part 2!

Sofi
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: sofiya05

Hey,

Ohhh damn yes very on point! I reckon because we watch so many Indian dramas we kind of have this instinctive ear on what's going to happen before it does. I find a lot of the times I can predict what one of the character's say before they even say it. My brother thinks I'm a weirdo because of it lol.

Yes I thought it was very sweet, I felt maybe the interpretation of Beeji's actions by Maanvi was a bit harsh compared to her understanding in the drama, but to be fair that's your take so feel free to express it :)

I may be over analysing here but does Virat think that Maanvi might be one of the hitmen and is that why he seems a bit forceful with they way he "shoved" her and then the lights turn on and he realises it's her?

Anyway I look forward to part 2!

Sofi

🀣 you're psyhic too! πŸ˜‰
To be honest, I think Beeji is really harsh! She should jus accept her grand daughter as she is, and she knows its Maanvi's right to attend the wedding, not an invitation she can jus decline.

And oooh, maybe...you never know πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ or maybe not..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its really nice
plz pm me!
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And as always, this is one amazing piece!
Loved the line "Damn, it is him! Chep! Couldn't he sit his ass down for 2 minutes without wondering where I am?!'
I haven't watched today's episode yet so I don't know if it does resemble it. But everyone is saying it does, so yeh it probably does then Will watch it and then'll realise that it does. 
But when you update, please pm me :)
Piya.D thumbnail
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE
PLZ PM ME THE NEXT PART❀️
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Cool OS... Can't wait for the next part. Really looking fwd to the joote scene between Virat & Manvi since Viren is on Manvi's side while Dabbu is deceived by Virat to be on his side😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

good story!! i like it!

continue soon!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gah I love your stories! Will definitely be reading when you update both of them. Cheers~!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its awesum!! I luvd it!! AmazIngly mind blowing!! Plz jaldi update kar dena!! Wil b waitin!! :D
luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
oooh! i cant wait for the next part!please do pm me when u update! LOVED IT!!!!!! 😊