Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DId u guys notice?

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

that Gopi was calling out 'Ma' when Kokila was asking her to speak out.. Is it because she could not fully say Maaji or she purposely said Ma? Just wondering..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gopi is hovering between life and death.  It could be that she is calling out to her own mother.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I was about to post this, I thought it was because she couldn't say maji, but when she said "Maa.. Muje sona hain" I thought she is really calling her Maa.

I am glad the first name she said yesterday was Ahemji and today she called Koki Ma.

She didn't say Rashiben...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i notice that she was saying maa
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yes for a while I t hought she is calling her own Mother.. then she said Maa mujhe sona hai... then I thought ... awww so cute... haha..
yes I agree with sbp, she called only Ahemji n Maa meaning Kokila... I am so happy... hope she gets well soon and their bond increases..😃
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Well I was about to post this, I thought it was because she couldn't say maji, but when she said "Maa.. Muje sona hain" I thought she is really calling her Maa.I am glad the first name she said yesterday was Ahemji and today she called Koki Ma. She didn't say Rashiben...

Missed the episode but this would be a touching scene
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think she was trying to speak maaji but due to her condition, she managed only maa...