Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Sikh Kuri

Kool i will try and take part, can the banner be animated???

It depends on wht u mean by animated.  lolz.  Take a look at page 4, the banner I showed you u guys there, is animated and its not allowed ..but LITTLE animations are allowed..like if u wanna add I unoo...like a glittery border.  But u have to make sure the its 728*90 pixel and less than 50kb (if u do animations.)

Also the last day to get ur banner in to me is March 21st.

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

heyyy..megz dii...do u think u could extend the date a ili more plzzz...i'm like kinda busy with hw and stuff ritenow...so i'm not gonna have time to finish my other banner..so do u think you could extend the date jus a little..

thnks a lot..

Neha

meghavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Prinkzz4eva*~

heyyy..megz dii...do u think u could extend the date a ili more plzzz...i'm like kinda busy with hw and stuff ritenow...so i'm not gonna have time to finish my other banner..so do u think you could extend the date jus a little..

thnks a lot..

Neha

hey neha...sure I can extend it.  Well last day was suppose to be tomo, ..wht bout if I make it to the 25th?  Is that ok?  Or do u need more time?

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavi

hey neha...sure I can extend it.  Well last day was suppose to be tomo, ..wht bout if I make it to the 25th?  Is that ok?  Or do u need more time?

okie.....thnsss sooooo much diii...thts perfect😉

Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so did the date extend to 25th?
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Hi. I want to make one. But wat Can I put in da banner?? Imean wat kind of pix... 😭
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I have a quesiton. Can I make like 2 banners n put em together. Datz a bit animation.
meghavi thumbnail

Ok on this thread, go to page 4 – https://www.india-     forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=224121  there are pics there, but some mite need to be resized

And Amna …I kind of don't understand ur other ques.  Wht do u mean by u want to put 2 banners together?  Won't that make the pixels bigger?…I mean it HAS to be 728*90.

And so ..yah..srkzgal its final that its extended to the 25th.

A r y a n thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavi

<SPAN>Ok on this thread, go to page 4 – </SPAN><SPAN><SPAN>https://www.india-<SPAN>     </SPAN>forums.com/f orum_posts.asp?TID=224121</SPAN> </SPAN><SPAN> there are pics there, but some mite need to be resized<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN>And Amna …I kind of don't understand ur other ques.<SPAN> </SPAN>Wht do u mean by u want to put 2 banners together?<SPAN> </SPAN>Won't that make the pixels bigger?…I mean it HAS to be 728*90.</SPAN>

<SPAN>And so ..yah..srkzgal its final that its extended to the 25th.</SPAN>

<SPAN></SPAN>

Meghavi I think what Amna meant was this:

Aryan
meghavi thumbnail
Oh ..ok so its like a slideshow kind of thing..thanks Aryan ^ 😊

So, Amna if that's wht u meant..then no..its not allowed, cuz animations/slideshows of that sort are too big and don't fall under the range of 50 kb.

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago