Members Lounge

ML Banner Contest - Last date extended

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

Well as discussed in this thread - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/224121 people would like a banner contest for this forum ..so we are going to have one, and we better receive participation…lolz.😆  Ok so here are the rules for the contest –

1.)    The banners have to be neat and should not contain any sexual content, either in picture or words

2.)   Look through this thread - https://www.india-     forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=224121 (page 4) and keep some of the pics posted in mind, and if possible and if you want to use some of them.  Remember this is a banner for Members Lounge, all the pics should be "general." 

3.)    Members are allowed to make more than 1 banner.  The maximum #'s of banners a member can make is 3.

4.)       The contest starts today, and the day to have all the banners in is by March 25st.

5.)    The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels)

6.)    If any banner is found to be having multiple voting, then the banner might get disqualified. So please avoid multiple votings.

7.)    Advertisement of any banner, either through a post or pm is not allowed and can earn you a disqualification.

To maintain anonymity and have a fair contest please pm your banners to me, Meghavi!

Thanks to Ms Bholi Bhali

To attach your banner to a PM

First upload the banner using the site: https://www.imageshack.ws/ 

Click on the   button on your post reply box, located in upper-right hand corner ( before and next to ABC) - an Insert Image Box will pop up   

Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message  

Or else, right click on the uploaded banner at above mentioned site,  select copy and then press Ctrl +V. The image will be pasted.

Ok well im sure u guys know of https://forum.india-forums.com A.K.A - .IN

Well there is a section there called Members Lounge, and before there use to be a banner for that section.  So I asked priya, and she got me the banner ..so here is a lil EXAMPLE of wht u CAN make :

Regards,

Members Lounge Mod Team.

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Thnx Meghavi!

I'll try n participate!!
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Thnx Meghavi!

I'll try n participate!!

Alrite...that's cool, Pracheta!👍🏼  Looking forward to getting a banner entry from you!

jjknrules1 thumbnail
ill participate megz 😆
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
I will vote for the banners. Best of luck to those who r making. 😛
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the Info..Ill try 😳
samie thumbnail
thanx 4 postin meghavi
good luq guys cant wait 2 c the entries 😊
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool...Gonna try and participate
Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
what pics do you use for this banner i mean the pics in the topic link u gave cause those pics are like not the same size, can you use your own pics, if you can then what kind of pics do you have to put
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkz gal

what pics do you use for this banner i mean the pics in the topic link u gave cause those pics are like not the same size, can you use your own pics, if you can then what kind of pics do you have to put

yes, I know they are not the same size but u guys can always resize them, there are some really good pics over there.  And yes, u can use or own pics but they have to be general ...they can't just one 1 theme going on.  From the link to the thread I posted here are some ideas by Aparna :

how about pic of coke, coffee,juice
pic of a board game
pic of people sitting around a living room on a couch,
people yakking , people laughing ,discussing

--

Also u could do ppls relaxing, and on that thread there are some really good relaxing pics.

Like -  and  (but the pic with the cat needs to be resized.)

I hope u understand, we are looking for pics which are GENERAL.