.:EHMMBH WrittenUpdate 6/12 *Long Day*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
First and foremost come apologies from me as I wasn't able to update yesterday, nor get a substitute for you all. Extremely sorry. I was very busy with my portfolio.

---

Episode begins with Jeevika looking for Maanvi everywhere when Dr. Mannan calls. He speaks to Jeevika explaining that he cannot the wedding. She somehow understands why; he wishes her a great married life ahead and happily accepts (:

Maanvi is really sad and keeps crying when Virat calls her inquiring why is she not to be seen to welcome the baraat, she gets sad but then changes to being arrogant and tells him that people of Rishikesh have a special style of welcoming the baraat, keep watching 😉

On the other hand Jeevika is still worried for Maanvi, not concentrating on antyhing else other than waiting for Maanvi's arrival. In stress, she keeps calling Maanvi every now and then and Maanvi doesn't answer any of her calls which gets Jeevika even more worried. 

Baraat comes 😃 Everyone's dancing happily. Virat asks Dabbu where Maanvi is. Suddenly Dabbu turns smart and tells him "mein aapko kyun bataau?" Virat tells Dabbu to confirm whose side he is on and Dabbu the lion proudly says Maanvi didi 👏 leaving an unanswered and confused Virat.

Vaddhera's car reaches the Guest house to pick Maanvi and Badi Biji. When Maanvi tells Badi Biji to leave for the wedding venue, she sternly doesn't agree saying she knows everything how Biji has asked Maanvi not attend the wedding hence she too will not go! Maanvi hugs her and pleads her to go for Jeevika's sake.

Pinky Chachi does the the aarti of Viren on behalf of Jeevika's mother. And Vanshikha inquires for Maanvi and Biji says she must be with Jeevika. Kaddambari explains how it's the last day of Jeevika with her so she will not leave her and be with her like her shadow.

Swamini could not handle her big mouth and blurts that sometimes shadows too disappear when the evening sets down. *ignore*

Biji comes to Jeevika to ask if she is okay, but Jeevika inquires about Maanvi instead. A hesitant Biji lies that she must be busy with ample of work. But Jeevika notices Biji's fidgeting eyes and wonders what Biji is hiding from her.

Moreover, Swamini is impressed with the arrangement made by the bride's side. She passes a comment and Pinky proudly says that all arrangement are made by Maanvi 😃 This makes Kaddambari inquire for Maanvi again and Chacha says he will call and ask but just in time Biji stops him and says they are on their way 🥱

Emotional scene between Maanvi and Badi Biji who is consoling Maanvi that leaving on grand daughter sad and depressed, she cannot join in another grand daughter's happiness. *well done Badi biji ⭐️*

Precap- Jeevika is really distressed that Maanvi is not attending her main wedding day and tells her family that without Maanvi's presence she will not get married. Everyone shocked. And Viren who is onlooking and overhearing the entire conversation is shocked too 

Apologies for yesterday once again.
I believe it was just a filler episode, keeping the viewers waiting to see Maanvi's entry. && the killer!
Otherwise, was good to see Virat all inquisitive for Maanvi.

See you tomorrow 🤗
-- Sonia
Thanks! I wish this was stuck on the front page at least for the day because it was hard to find the update in a busy forum. 
thanks for the update dear 😃
Thanks for the update Sonia
Thank you for the updates..

Perfect I expected the same thing from Jeevika that she will not get married without her one and only sister.  she is her entire world and how would she not miss her on the most precious day of her life..
Thanks for the update Sonia! 🤗
Thanks for the update
I knew she would do that! Maanvi n Jeevika are insepaable. So proud of Jeevika for making this decision :D Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Very nice update Sonia <3333