Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday loves Manyata or not?

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The way uday is waiting for manyata and in 2days episode he said if we can find manyata in few days then why should i marrie JπŸ˜ƒ
does Uday loves manyata frm childhood or he jus wants her for money and wealth?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I squealed in happiness when he said it to the aunt's face that there was no point in marrying J now. I was like IN YOUR FACE, J! πŸ˜†

I think he does love Manyata...but somewhere along the years, he became corrupted so he maybe unsure of it. πŸ˜” On a side note, I was very disappointed that he did not remember Moniya. πŸ’” πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know if he truly love her or not since we haven't see much of their childhood.

haven't said that I believe he may truly love her and to please his father he is making him believe that he too just like his dad is only in it for the wealth and power.

but then again does anybody know how old they were before Moniya went Missing?

I'm asking this cos if they were still kids back then, then there is noway he would have anything against Moniya let alone want to marry for some of kind Revenge at that age right?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I wouldn't call it love just b/c he hasn't seen her in 16 years but I think he still has soft corner for her.

I mean friends till childhood and also told you're gonna marry Mayanta--so I think his heart and mind has always been home to his Lost Bride.πŸ˜† 
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he definitely loves manyata πŸ˜›πŸ˜› uday manyata
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he is just confused i mean they were childhood friendsπŸ˜•
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
manyata n uday were best friends in childhood...so definately he has a soft corner for her...its the love that children share...innocent n unselfish...in passing years he may be influenced by his father...but still manyata held a very special space...his memories n dreams show this...u all may hav notice the change in uday when manyata is mentioned or something happen related to her...he became thoughtful n serious...not his usual arrogant style...
anamika968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Give the guy a break guys!!!! He still has not put 2 & 2 together as yet!!!!!πŸ˜‰

We just have to wait for the sparkles to do their magic now!!!!! Wooo hooo... c'mmon Manyata... make it to the palace already!!!!πŸ˜›

They just have to click!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...I don't think Uday loves Manyata but he seems to have a lot of guilt over that incident in childhood wherein he accidently injured her with the sword. (He woke up in cold sweat thinking about that incident). I think because of that and maybe because they were friends, he is more willing to marry Manyata than Jai who he doesn't seem to like much anyway. I guess the idea of her is lot more of a better prospect to him than Jai who he has known and doesn't like that much.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I will say subconsciously UV has strong feelings for Manyata buried deep in his heart as he still cherishes his childhood memories with Manyata and that accident has marked his soul.  Whenever UV is lost in his childhood memories there he is Manyata's UV so somewhere he loves her but this feeling is unkown to him.

Also UV has been waiting for 16 years for his lost Princess and he wasn't willing to marry J so kuch to hain haan nahi thoπŸ˜†