Will Munna Bhaisaab backstab Indira?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,
               After seeing today's epi there is only one question in my mind. Will Munna backstab Indira? I personally don't want him to cause that would make him evil or even if he does I want there to be a very serious reason. We already have Indar turning Evil I somehow don't want another evil character. I want to see some understanding between Indira and Manoj atleast in their attitude towards their father. But it is highly possible that might not be so. Cause serials have the tendency to make everyone nikamma or evil to glorify the protagonist. In case they don't make him evil I would truly thank the creatives...btw I have to admit I am loving the acting of the actor(sandeep baswan) who is doing Munna bhaisaab...he is very convincing...kudos to him...I would love to see more layers to munna's character as I am sure he would be able to carry it well...

Do share you POV...

Love
Rinky
Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago
Hope munna might not backstab Indira.. he is irresponsible but not backstabber ..but who knows influce main aakar kar bhee le but i m hoping woh nahi karega

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
well i think he will not backstab
my heart is not able to believe that munna can backstab indu
i mean he can but this time he won't
i just feel so
i will be damn angry on him if he does so
hmmm actually munna is such a guy that i cant belive him..according  his past history he can do anything re..but still he is indu's bro na??? so i've a lil bit hope that he wont back stab...

i have a feeling he will not...😊
Munna has been shown useless, but not necessarily evil. I hope they keep him that way. I want him to gradually realize how his attitude is hurting his family, especially his son, and change his ways. If he backstabs Indira now, there will be no growth in his character. So I hope they don't show this. Really like Sandeep Baswana's acting, he gets his tapori body language just right.😃
As he got record,
i really really hope he won't
Nice post rinky..

Hope he does not 
ur right rinky.. I hope he doesn't turn evil... but something tells me he wont...