Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He is amused mostly ,embarrassed sometimes but feels loved all the time 😳
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In all honesty... because this is a show its cute and saying"inhe meetha mana hai" shows that khushi cares for arnav... its oober cute and warm to watch both arnav and khushi during these scenes.  However ... in real life i don't think it's completely appropriate. I have family members who are diabetic, and if it's their birthday or they go out they are allowed to have sugar / sweets-but in moderation of course, they just take extra insulin if needed. (Might I add- they are very health conscious and their blood sugar levels are always good). If ur a diabetic, and everywhere u go, your friend publically says-no don't give him/her that, she's diabetic-it wouldn't make them feel too good, would it?...I'm just saying..  (In the show I know khushi's not trying to point out the fact he has diabetes, but still...)

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

<font color="#0000FF">Khushi is showering her love on Arnav. She is so protective, concerned, worried, & vigilant about all things related to him.

He must be feeling so cozy & warm, sooo LOVED!
</font>

Exactly..he ws havin lovin n tender look on hs face.
Awww..both r so sweet.
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnam

his expression was lyk"dont embaress me lyk this  by taking care of me in front of everybody☺️"

ditto
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: curry-sistah

In all honesty... because this is a show its cute and saying"inhe meetha mana hai" shows that khushi cares for arnav... its oober cute and warm to watch both arnav and khushi during these scenes.  However ... in real life i don't think it's completely appropriate. I have family members who are diabetic, and if it's their birthday or they go out they are allowed to have sugar / sweets-but in moderation of course, they just take extra insulin if needed. (Might I add- they are very health conscious and their blood sugar levels are always good). If ur a diabetic, and everywhere u go, your friend publically says-no don't give him/her that, she's diabetic-it wouldn't make them feel too good, would it?...I'm just saying..  (In the show I know khushi's not trying to point out the fact he has diabetes, but still...)

my sister is a dibetic... she hates it if we try to baby her... she says i know how to take care f myself...! She hates khushi for brining it up 3 time till now...:(
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

I wish he says this...! 

Me2 ...fingers crossed !!!
xCrystalTearx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
he must be confused.
Kyun? Itna khayal kahe?
He probably doesnt know why yet ;)