Sunny ke true colors aa rahe hai...

sourisht thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I watched the uncensored one of sunny saying something badly to Sid...thouigh I dont like Sid...but I really didn't like the way she did with sid...Sid was right on that point of carpet thing...if she has to say something ...say it nicely...do din achi rahe ...abhi real sunny is coming out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you, it was so irritating the way she kept on repeating the same dialogue atleast ten times, "Main thak gayi hun", In the begining I liked her and thought she was kind of cute trying hard to coop with the situation and speak broken hindi/punjabi but now I feel she is really dumb, just blindly following Sky and Juhi and not using her own brain which she definetely has...wish she decides to leave the company of those evil bro and sis and play the game independently...
-Moderator- thumbnail
But why are we expecting sunny to be innocent and sweet all the time? Did she ever claim that she is one?  I think she is pretty straightforward the way she talked about sid in Aap ka Farmaan episode.

She is not a kid, she is here to play a game like everyone else. 😃
SID Doosere se tamiz se baat karta hain kia
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sourisht

I watched the uncensored one of sunny saying something badly to Sid...thouigh I dont like Sid...but I really didn't like the way she did with sid...Sid was right on that point of carpet thing...if she has to say something ...say it nicely...do din achi rahe ...abhi real sunny is coming out...

sunny is a 30 year old business woman...she is settling down in the house...so all this cute drama was there...i have a hunch that she is more like sky and juhi...i can see the hypocrisy and arrogance is begining to surface now...but after the way she was used yesterday by sky and juhi...i hope she see both of them for what these two are and distances herself from them...if not...then when she comes out of the BB house she won't be a very happy woman...