Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Di even I feel the same.. This is all done so that leads separate before the leap and the next gen children will get them together... That is the reason DK is shown to be moving his business out of India all of a sudden... I dont think it is so easy to move a business... Manav will sure move to Canada with his daughters and Sachu.. Archana will be shown missing like Mano Baba...

All this reminds me of KSBKBT... Even there also (if I remember correctly) Tulasi is separated from Mihir (dont know the reason though) before leap.. After leap she is shown with an adopted daughter Krishna Tulasi... All her biological children are brought up by Mihir and his family... While one of the son Gautham will be kidnapped by his aunt and comes back as a spoilt brat..

I think even Soham will be shown as a spoilt brat after leap..

Good thing is there is no Mandira track πŸ˜† else we would have seen one Karan Virani in post PR too..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That sounds  just like what is happening here ...You never know , Manav could come back with a wife ..
Maybe DK will die and Manav gets married to Ashna ...In Ekta Kapoor show anything can happen ..

If Ekta is getting them divorced then there could be another woman on the scene and as you remember , Ekta did bring Ashna for this purpose only ... but it did not work out then ...

Maybe it could happen now..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

That sounds  just like what is happening here ...You never know , Manav could come back with a wife ..

Maybe DK will die and Manav gets married to Ashna ...In Ekta Kapoor show anything can happen ..

If Ekta is getting them divorced then there could be another woman on the scene and as you remember , Ekta did bring Ashna for this purpose only ... but it did not work out then ...

Maybe it could happen now..

Thats true Di... Anything can happen now... Manav Aashna affair was scrapped not because audience did not wanted but because Sushant did not agree I think... Soham's gifting track was forcefully fed to us audience even after many requests... So may be after the leap this can happen...
Tanyaz thumbnail
But then how can the children get them back together if  one of them is married ...

I don't think they will get married in this show to anyone else ...Actually it will be only about them missing each other and the kids bringing them back together ..I saw Archana's pictures  post leap , she is wearing  a mangalsutra ..A pretty long one actually ...

Rachu, do older ladies wear longer mangal sutra ???
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

But then how can the children get them back together if  one of them is married ...

I don't think they will get married in this show to anyone else ...Actually it will be only about them missing each other and the kids bringing them back together ..I saw Archana's pictures  post leap , she is wearing  a mangalsutra ..A pretty long one actually ...

Rachu, do older ladies wear longer mangal sutra ???

@bold Di I dont know about this...
I dont think Manav will marry Aashna.. It will be something like Manav Shravani relation after that 1 year leap.. They will stay together and all the children Sachu, Ovi (dont know the other girls' name) and Arjun (I think thats what I heard DK calling his son) will call them as mom and dad... But later on they might show them to be just good friends and Manav still in love with Archana...
Tanyaz thumbnail

You could be right ..While everyone thinking of them as husband and wife ...πŸ˜†

or maybe we are just make silly speculations ..we will find out soon enough ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

You could be right ..While everyone thinking of them as husband and wife ...πŸ˜†

or maybe we are just make silly speculations ..we will find out soon enough ...

I know I know Di πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yesterday after I read your update I tried to catch up with the repeats of PR...
I saw Dharmesh torturing Vaishu.. was just curious why has he tied and locked Vaishu in the room..
Is there any different track going.. I have not been able to catch up with the updates lately.. So dont know much
Tanyaz thumbnail
Nothing . It was just Archana saying good bye to Manav and telling him that she will not fight him in court for the girls ..She did say that she will wait for him to come back to her one day ...

From tomorrow my updates will be much shorter .The mods have told me to concentrate them a bit more as I think my update was not exactly a brief one ...πŸ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Nothing . It was just Archana saying good bye to Manav and telling him that she will not fight him in court for the girls ..She did say that she will wait for him to come back to her one day ...

From tomorrow my updates will be much shorter .The mods have told me to concentrate them a bit more as I think my update was not exactly a brief one ...πŸ˜†

but the updates are clear and short I feel Di.. But if Mods feel then we might have to accept it...

I was just asking about what is up with Vaishu.. why is Dharmesh torturing her??
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

but the updates are clear and short I feel Di.. But if Mods feel then we might have to accept it...

I was just asking about what is up with Vaishu.. why is Dharmesh torturing her??

Hi Rachna Di😊

Though you asked Tanya Di, I hope you wouldn't mind my reply. Dharmesh is torturing Vaishu because she slapped him in front of Ajit, Manju and Rasika as he was celebrating the victory of the court case and how Manav had lost. This made Dharmesh very mad that Vaishu slapped him and he dragged her to a room with Manju helping Dharmesh.

Hope this answers your question😊 I think it will be Varun who saves Vaishali, as he was calling for her. Ajit and Dharmesh are twinsπŸ˜† they both should go to jail and get beaten up the same way they do to their wives