Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the quick update Shaina!!
I'm raising my hand to kill Urmi!! Common let's go!!
zackg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

Hai guys

Part-1:

The epi starts with the police asking the modis about all the details of how the kidnappers contacted them and how many calls did they make (if everything is said by them then what will they find out)

jeetu says he wil tell them and dhawal says he too wil go with jeetu and they leave. (i understand jeetu but how can dhawal tell the police what happend, its rashi they should interrogate...kya yaar cvs)

hetal is worried saying none of them have o- blood and the doc says to try to contact the blood banks and ask among the known people too (if everything they wil do..what wil u do doctor😕)

ahem says k and comes out and tells that gopi needs o- blood for the operation urgently.  hearing this urmi is suddenly feeling uncomfortable (why am i getting the feeling that urmi is o-)

ahem tells jigar to go and find in blood banks and bring the blood fast and ask in the relatives too. jigar says k and leaves.

rashi is feeling tensed and asks ahem is gopi k and if she is consicous. ahem says no. (still volcano is yet to burst)

Here koki is trying her best and best effort to make gopi awake and keeps on saying to wake up and not to sleep and she wont take to gopi if she dont listen to her.

koki blackmails gopi saying she wil get really angry on her, if she sleeps and wont she listen to her just simple order,

what wil baa say if gopi dont obey her(arrey they remember baa...suprise..by the way koki is blackmailing gopi, but when did koki listen to baa😉)

she have to wake up for baa as she loves her a lot. (what about ahemji)

gopi keeps on saying maa maa maa and finally says she want to sleep (kya statement hai...koki got a real shock...gopi did u realize that u went against maaji for the first time directly open at her face)

koki is hyper listening to the grand statment and keeps on trying to wake gopi and asks her about the details of kidnapping and what happend, then she wil teach the goons a good lesson(is this the time koki madam...just say ahem wil be angry...not just gopi wil wake up...she wil dance if necessary)

and koki sees that gopi's pulse have dropped. and tells to hetal and both start trying their level best to wake her up and gopi is struggling to beat.

rashi sees all this from outside and is crying.

urmi tells rashi to leave for home and take rest as she might be tired.and asks to make a check up also for safe case. (raise their hands who want to kill urmila)

Rashi gets irritated and says that she is k and its gopi they should be worried about. and prays that gopi should be safe and consicious and tells urmi that she wil go inside and try to make gopi keep wake and leaves inside. Urmi is not pleased. (Hai meri orange girl..i told u na..she wil change)

Part-2:

rashi goes inside and asks whether gopi is k..and koki and hetal are angry to see her and koki shouts at her saying why did u come here.? rashi tries to explain but koki is not ready to listen.

chirag asks ahem whether jigar called and ahem replies in negetive and koki comes out and drags rashi out and blasts her asking why did she come inside.and to stay out of gopi's room

rashi tries to explain that she came inside to help them to keep gopi awake but koki blasts her sayng that because of her gopi is in trouble and in life and death situation now.

because of her they got involved in this unnecessary kidnapping.

because of her gopi went for to realease her and risked her life for her

and ahem continues saying and because of u, gopi got hurt by the falling of ceiling on her (now what is this stupid logic...but on time dialogue modi..)

all are shocked and rashi asks what is he saying, she dint understand anything and  ahem says that the bamboos which she pushed was supporting the ceiling and because of her idotic mistake gopi got hurt.

kok is super angry and rashi got the point.

rashi explains that she is running and her saree got struck and she might have pushed the bamboos out of ignorance but dint did anything delibeartely. (for the first time rashi is sayng the truth and no one is beliveing her..repent mommy girl repent now)

koki shouts saying dint she thought about gopi even for one secnd who came to risk her own life for her.and left her all alone and saved herself, selfish girl (the dialgoue was superb guys...swarti kahiki...ahem says bewakoof kahiki and koki says swarti kahiki...good rymming)

rashi feels guilty but urmi drops in the correct time and says koki to stop and how can they blame rashi as she is trying her best to help gopi and how can they insult her. 

koki tells urshi to leave right now as she have suffered enough because of them.

urmi too says that she is not intrested to stay their and bear the insults and takes rashi away. (somebody pack urmi to himalays or mount everest)

hetal sees gopi pulse dropping and goes out and calls ahem and sasy to call the doc. ahem shouts for doc and both goes inside and ahem calls for gopi but no response.

the doc checks and tells him that they need to do the operation now and need the blood and they too have checked some blood banks but dint got any result (good..i thought these docs are just useless)

ahem says to do the operation and he wil do somehting..(again these distress fellow is back...hey ahem stammers when he is tensed)

ahem calls jigar and asks the status and jigar says he is trying but dint got any result and ahem sasy keep trying.

koki is fuming that because of rashi gopi is in life and death status and she wont leave rashi if somehting happens to her.

chirag says not to blame rashi as it might be an accident for real. (why does he always oppose koki..is their any rivalry)

koki is angered and says how can he suppport rashi after all this and tells that though deliberate or not she wont forgive rashi at any cost. its because of her gopi is in this critical state and ahem gives a look like yes mom yes.

kinjal too adds fuel saying rashi is capable to do antyhing (u too) and not onlly her her whole family too and at this point dhawal and jeetu come thier and koki gives a glare to kinjal (why do kinjal open her mouth at the wrong timings always..how did she became kokis daughther yaar)

dhawal asks is the operation started and ahem says about the o- blood pbm. Jeetu is thinking saying o- (oho so urmi is o- now...NAHIN)

Part-3:

gopi is brought out on a strecter and koki assures gopi, that nothing wil happen to her and kanaji is their to protect her. (of course nothing wil happen to her, how will the serial run...but wil she come back in one piece...i have a strong feelign that gopi might be deaf)

ahem goes along with gopis strecter with a mobile in his hand, tensed and worried. (see...stil dint leave his cell phone...this proves he loves bb more than biwi..kidding k)

gopi is taken into icu and ahem is left out. (bechara😭)

hetal assures koki saying that everything wil be fine and kanaji wil make everything k (isnt this the same dialgue, koki tells hetal..copy cat)

chirag sasy that he will look into the matter too(what were u doing until now..) and leaves.

jeetu asks about urshi and parag tells that they left home

jeetu is trying to call urmi but is not reacable and dhawal asks what is he doing and jeetu says that he have to go to the house immediately and dhawal says that he too wil accompany him.

and goes to kinjal and tells to call him if anything went wrong (oho wrong dialogue)

and kinjal flares up sayng what do u mean by anything wrong..its becasue of rashi that they got stranded here in the hospital (is that pity for gopi or herself..i know the second reason)

dhawal says that gopi is his sister too and leaves(kya dialouge hai..bhaiya)

here urshi arrives at home and urmi scolds koki and bad mouths her. rashi is irritated and tells her to leave this small matters aside and why did she bring her home, and worries for gopi thinking how she might be dong now and tells urmi that they shouldnt leave like that. urmi is shocked (arrey rashi are u a little child that if mummy drags u, u come home..u can shout sayng No right)

urmi scolds her saying that she is not intrested in hearing kokis taunts over gopi and asks her to stop worry too, rashi is not pleased.

Hetal is praying to save gopi and the doc comes out and tells ahem that according to their procedure they shouldnt start operation without sufficeint blood, but due to gopis condition he started on his risk but they need more blood and to arrange it fast. 

ahem is worried and so is koki.

epi ends on ahem's worried face.

Precap:

rashi is shouting at urmi saying why dint she open her mouth when everyone were asking for o- blood as her blood is o-.

dhawal and jeetu are present their too.

urmi shouts that she dont wnat to give anyone her blood (why do u have HIV) or cancer)

and goes inside and locks her in her room.here ahem is trying for blood and gopi is in icu struggling (this urmi is so selfish...i want her to banned from modi house forver...plus i dont want her give gopi her blood...)

Nice, would love to see Rashi play +ve, will suit her  :)
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

thanks for the update... though the episode is far below expectations... ur comments were the highlights... I would like to raise my hands in support of killing urmi😡

Me too. 😡😡😡
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update dear...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tahnx for sharing..shaina...nice update...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh kya hai yaar.. tension mounting.. still blood not ready.. 

Ahem-Jigar, pls arrange someone else for blood.. i hate Urmi donating blood.. 

Thanks for the update Shaina.. 
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the update...what is urmis problem..
sweetscented thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sooo much for the update!!!
The only reason I read it updates is just to read ur opinions!!!!!
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update but if I thought Urmila was evil before...