Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

goosebumps even before the..

adol thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well as we have all seen the promo and it wont be wrong to state that a history is in the making that finally dr a will confess his love ,so wat do u people think would be the future track and where will KW fit in all of this ,if u ask me then rohan and nidhi dont make a bad couple either ,but yes thats not waht anyone wants to happen ,so seeing the future track and yes when they finally confess their love to each other wouldnt be it strange to see their romantic scenes i mean a girl half of his age of lover romancing ,so strange and weird and dont know how cv will show it ,as in dhoop kinare at that time there was no pyhsical intimacy shown but im damn sure in this era it cant be like dhoop kinare ,so the question is

how do u people want to track to procced further about drA and nidhi and secondly would u be comfortable watching the physical intimacy when shown obviosuly considering the fact the ages of two and how do u want cv to show them ,i know its not soon but its not too far that this has to happen ,seriosuly would be something never watched on indian tv before

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adol

well as we have all seen the promo and it wont be wrong to state that a history is in the making that finally dr a will confess his love ,so wat do u people think would be the future track and where will KW fit in all of this ,if u ask me then rohan and nidhi dont make a bad couple either ,but yes thats not waht anyone wants to happen ,so seeing the future track and yes when they finally confess their love to each other wouldnt be it strange to see their romantic scenes i mean a girl half of his age of lover romancing ,so strange and weird and dont know how cv will show it ,as in dhoop kinare at that time there was no pyhsical intimacy shown but im damn sure in this era it cant be like dhoop kinare ,so the question is

how do u people want to track to procced further about drA and nidhi and secondly would u be comfortable watching the physical intimacy when shown obviosuly considering the fact the ages of two and how do u want cv to show them ,i know its not soon but its not too far that this has to happen ,seriosuly would be something never watched on indian tv before

future track will be AshNi's love story and should be...Ashu realizing how much he needs her and AshNi finding their way back into each others lives as they r incomplete alone...

Rohan would suit Anji more...sounds like she thinks he's amazing...

Nothing strange abt their romance...MB looks hotter than guys half his age...he's 48...and SRK is 46 and often acts with girls half his age...Ashu isn't supposed to be a retired senior citizen...just her boss...they look quite beautiful together...two people who are in love...would look beautiful expressing it no matter what differences exist in their physical age/condition...im comfortable and look forward to seeing their decent but passionate romance...they're two people in love...not two different species...it's not so odd...the only diff between them is a few extra years of existence on Earth...which love does not look at.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

adol ..u are absolutely wrong...have u watched kasam se or KZK it was abt a girl of 24 married to a man of 40 plus and it was a very passionate love story with well executed physical intimacy..the actors were ram kapoor and prachi desai brilliant chemistry and did not feel awkward ..the other show had mr.bajaj a father of 3 get married to a young woman in her twenties nearly the age of his daughter in the show and their relationship and romance was also physical... awesome chemistry

so yes i would love to see the physical side of this love story as well...and this would not be the first time it is shown on tv ...

Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
isnt the romance in BALH cute ????(i dont follow show , but i see promos )  well Rajan;s sir shows dont have OTT romantic scenes it will be cute and since they are dealing wth different concept , the scenes will be simple , and nice to watch

wats wrong with a man romancing a gal half his age ??? he wont be using or flurting with her , as he will be married to love of his life, so shouldnt be a big issue of AGE difference in Romance , when it was not a big deal for Love

Would love to see them dealing with compatability and with others talking about their age, want to see how the couple over come them and prove age difference dont put end to a love story
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and in all honesty ashutosh and nidhi have such good chemistry that even subtle romance can make us gush...they need not force or go over the edge about it...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yanks28

future track will be AshNi's love story and should be...Ashu realizing how much he needs her and AshNi finding their way back into each others lives as they r incomplete alone...

Rohan would suit Anji more...sounds like she thinks he's amazing...

Nothing strange abt their romance...MB looks hotter than guys half his age...he's 48...and SRK is 46 and often acts with girls half his age...Ashu isn't supposed to be a retired senior citizen...just her boss...they look quite beautiful together...two people who are in love...would look beautiful expressing it no matter what differences exist in their physical age/condition...im comfortable and look forward to seeing their decent but passionate romance...they're two people in love...not two different species...it's not so odd...the only diff between them is a few extra years of existence on Earth...which love does not look at.

today i read shamil's spoof..laughed,then lizzie's manki os..fell of laughing n now @ bold...i m laghing like an idiot...🤣

LizzieBennet thumbnail
I don't care about the age difference.. and about physical intimacy, there's nothing awkward in it. Its the 2 people involved that matter. Even the subtle nainon ki bhashaa between AshNI was enough to scorch the screen. So if and when physical intimacy happens,it'll be so HAAWWTTT, my TV set will probably explode! 😆😛

But I don't see them getting together so soon, I'm guessing there'll be some more tadapna and tadpaana..  and what with the way the CVs mind work I won't be surprised if they bring in another new twist to stretch the serial and make AShNi's judaai really lambiee!! Oh Gosh, I'll kill them if they do that.. I can't bear much more of this rona-dhona by them both!! 😔
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well firstly i don't mind rohan and nidhi as couple
but still i want ashni all over
secondly we know ashu gonna confess his love but he will confess it in front of armaan and he will not confess in front of nidhi
and armaan will also make him understand it wrong or maybe not
and now kw will make ashu jealous to make him confront his love for nidhi
and coming to next point so no i don't wanna see any physical intimacy between them

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did you watch Bandini?..DM was thrice Shantu's age...he has 5 kids which 3 are older than she is. he is richer and more experience...but they romance was awesome!..everyone couldn't get enough...infact there is something about age difference that is...hot and spicy!!

my husband is 16  years older than I am( nope! he was never married and no child)...and he keeps getter hotter as 5 years goes by. So the older the hotter...get it?...😉.

adol thumbnail

i have watched kzk and prachi ram chemistry but here in this drama i feel something different ,i mean so far the chemistry between nidhi and DRA has been very formal and it would be interesting to see them shift a gear not in drama but in actual acting it would be a challange to both of them