Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Kya-k-keh-reh-ho!  πŸ˜³

I think, Deja vu was a blockbuster of 2006. (Her only big budget movie before MI4)

She was also on the critically acclaimed movie Precious, though she was not the lead...   

Acha? It was a blockbuster? I wasn't aware of it. Bas kya kare Mogli ji...I live in my own world. Manchali...chali apne dhun mein πŸ˜†
Okay, I've heard this "haters" word from Kat fans as well. And it does bother me! Please do not label everyone that chips into a discussion, a "hater." Also, if someone does not like Aishwarya Rai, the celebrity, it does not automatically mean that they are sitting in a dark corner, practicing voodoo with her doll and a pin. C'mon! Please do not use this word so casually. And why the need to shove it down people's throats that she is an "international" celebrity? She is who she is, period. Itna tension kyun lehte ho, yaar! πŸ˜† Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Okay, I've heard this "haters" word from Kat fans as well. And it does bother me! Please do not label everyone that chips into a discussion, a "hater." Also, if someone does not like Aishwarya Rai, the celebrity, it does not automatically mean that they are sitting in a dark corner, practicing voodoo with her doll and a pin. C'mon! Please do not use this word so casually. And why the need to shove it down people's throats that she is an "international" celebrity? She is who she is, period. Itna tension kyun lehte ho, yaar! πŸ˜†

well, i would have to disagree there with you...!  πŸ˜‰

i do know the laws of Physics, and for every action, there is a reaction... so why make a hue and cry on the reaction for your own actions...!   πŸ˜›

as far as shoving 'opinion down other people's throat'... there are two sides of the coin, so it can be said for the others as well... why the double standards...?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

What can Ash do if someone says they like her. I'm sure Ash didnt run behind these Holly celebs with a sword asking them to praise her. Nor has her PR released this story.

Ash is very popular in The UK for sure. On average the Dailymail publish one article about her every 2 weeks and it's normally well commented. A lot of my English friends know her. May be not for her acting but as a Loreal ambassador and her looks.

So when celebs go to another country they speak about a particular celeb they know to connect with the people in that country.

@bold..I disagree...im read the DM and FT since the beginning of uni (as we r recommended 2 do so for our course) and believe me there is neva an article published evry 2 weeks abt her...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
what a debate thread!!! had fun reading and clicking on 'like' button!

Ash is known internationally as one of the most beautiful woman in the world. - that's a fact!

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

well, i would have to disagree there with you...!  πŸ˜‰

i do know the laws of Physics, and for every action, there is a reaction... so why make a hue and cry on the reaction for your own actions...!   πŸ˜›

as far as shoving 'opinion down other people's throat'... there are two sides of the coin, so it can be said for the others as well... why the double standards...?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Haila! Maine kya kiya?! Maine kab kiso ko bash kiya?! Half the time I've been discussing PP πŸ˜† Anyways, the hater label annoys me, that is what I was referring to. Double standards and AD do not go hand in hand πŸ˜†
Nuktaa ji, just re-read your post. Hue and cry over my own actions? May I ask what actions? I know what I wrote- and see nothing wrong in it. Aap ainvayi larne ke mood mein hai. Magar hum bewaja larte nahin hai  πŸ˜† 😳 Na jaane celebrities ke liye itna tension kyun liya jaata hai.

Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Haila! Maine kya kiya?! Maine kab kiso ko bash kiya?! Half the time I've been discussing PP πŸ˜† Anyways, the hater label annoys me, that is what I was referring to. Double standards and AD do not go hand in hand πŸ˜†
Nuktaa ji, just re-read your post. Hue and cry over my own actions? May I ask what actions? I know what I wrote- and see nothing wrong in it. Aap ainvayi larne ke mood mein hai. Magar hum bewaja larte nahin hai  πŸ˜† 😳 Na jaane celebrities ke liye itna tension kyun liya jaata hai.

πŸ˜†  my dearest A... πŸ€—πŸ€—

you should know that i did not meant 'your' comment, but more of what i see in the thread and in general... i know that you do not create dramas... rest assured, i did not direct it towards you but it was convenient to use your comment to state what i wanted to state...!  πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

πŸ˜†  my dearest A... πŸ€—πŸ€—

you should know that i did not meant 'your' comment, but more of what i see in the thread and in general... i know that you do not create dramas... rest assured, i did not direct it towards you but it was convenient to use your comment to state what i wanted to state...!  πŸ˜‰

Nuktaa ji, aap ne mujhe directly quote kiya. Jisko aap kehna chahti thi, direct kehti toh acha hota, rather than use me as a scapegoat. The double standards comment did irk me.
Anyway, since I have respect and a lot of good will for you,  I'll drop it here. Perhaps I am over-reacting.
Thanks for the clarification.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Nuktaa ji, aap ne mujhe directly quote kiya. Jisko aap kehna chahti thi, direct kehti toh acha hota, rather than use me as a scapegoat. The double standards comment did irk me.
Anyway, since I have respect and a lot of good will for you,  I'll drop it here. Perhaps I am over-reacting.
Thanks for the clarification.

πŸ˜†  you can be mad at me, that is fine... i don't mind manaaofying you...!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

it was a statement that a lot of people use (i have seen it in the past)... but i always ignored it but considering what i have been seeing lately (whenver i do come online), it just seems so out of place... you know... and as i had said, i should have PM'ed you to clarify in advance...

and i am sorry if you thought i used you as a 'scapegoat'... that was never my intention... however, i could not ignore that comment either... i do think we should consider both sides of the equation...!

i do realize... as people, we all have bias... and i dont' mind some people's comments as much as others, because at least they have consistent views...!