sinal vira...HM...witcha expose

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

maybe once vira get married, both vira and sinal will go together for the hm together.

maybe seema and raj can book it for all of them, bec that way sinal wont have any option to back out last moment for whatever the reason

but that obviously will happen after witcha track is over, 

norzar
Edited by norzar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

maybe once vira get married, both vira and sinal will go together for the hm together.

maybe seema and raj can book it for all of them, bec that way sinal wont have any option to back out last moment for whatever the reason

but that obviously will happen after witcha track is over, 

norzar

yaar vira ki shaadi itni jaldi hone waali nahi hai...it may take another 2 to 3 months...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have a feeling that Raveena will leave the mandap on wedding day and run with rohit...while Vikram  will  marry Siddhis sister ðŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar vira ki shaadi itni jaldi hone waali nahi hai...it may take another 2 to 3 months...

maybe, but i think since the engagement was decided all of sudden they may decide to have the wedding soon. but you never know they could have a twist and the shaadi doesnt happen

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

i have a feeling that Raveena will leave the mandap on wedding day and run with rohit...while Vikram  will  marry Siddhis sister ðŸ˜†

haha, i dont know about vik marrying siddhi's sister but it could be that raveena does elope with rohit on the shaadi day, but then all will blame siddhi bec she knew about rohit raveena but told no one

maybe witcha will encourage rohit to elope with raveena

raveena ka bhi koi bharsa nehi she is saying now that she wants to marry vik etc but she can change her mind afterwards thinking she wants to be with rohit

kunal for sure will blame siddhi when he finds out that siddhi knew about them but didnt tell him

norzar