Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Anxiety Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Posted: 12 years ago
O... K...
just saw the new promo and at first I was elated. I mean isn't this what we have been wanting for so long? but then i thought about it and i feel so dreadful now!!!

all of our questions are going to be answered and i dont know if i want the answers any more!!! it's like result time again: u wait months for it to come, every day just wanting it to be over with, and then when it comes you dont want to know, you wish you can prolong the moment of truth just a bit.

so the questions i have are:

• will Khushi tell anyone else?
  • what will Shyam do? forced marriage/blame/rape/escape?
  • what will Arnav do? this answer scares me the most!
  • will there be more heartache than can be borne?
  • what will happen to Payash?
and i know many of you think today will be all hunkey dorey but mark my words i think Mamiji will make it so that the Guptas say no. i think she will be so vile and derogatory in her remarks that she will offend them no end and Nand Kishor Buaji will say: OVER MY DEAD BODY! prompting Arnav to want to talk to Payal alone about how seriously she wants this: cos he has had enough of Khushi's filmy style and is now doing things his way.

this promo has me in a tizzy! i want to know yet i dont!!!!
any one else feel crazy like me or am i the only one and should get the first ticket to the loony bin?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab Jo Tumhara Man Kare ! Lolz...ya I Am to waiting For All these Unanswered  Questions to be answered Soon ! Fingesr Crossed !
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

O... K...

just saw the new promo and at first I was elated. I mean isn't this what we have been wanting for so long? but then i thought about it and i feel so dreadful now!!!

all of our questions are going to be answered and i dont know if i want the answers any more!!! it's like result time again: u wait months for it to come, every day just wanting it to be over with, and then when it comes you dont want to know, you wish you can prolong the moment of truth just a bit.

so the questions i have are:

• will Khushi tell anyone else?
  • what will Shyam do? forced marriage/blame/rape/escape?
  • what will Arnav do? this answer scares me the most!
  • will there be more heartache than can be borne?
  • what will happen to Payash?
and i know many of you think today will be all hunkey dorey but mark my words i think Mamiji will make it so that the Guptas say no. i think she will be so vile and derogatory in her remarks that she will offend them no end and Nand Kishor Buaji will say: OVER MY DEAD BODY! prompting Arnav to want to talk to Payal alone about how seriously she wants this: cos he has had enough of Khushi's filmy style and is now doing things his way.

this promo has me in a tizzy! i want to know yet i dont!!!!
any one else feel crazy like me or am i the only one and should get the first ticket to the loony bin?

Hi Mini,

Now..Aaram se, relaxx..Shhh..Relax  😉😆😆 ..

First.. lets heave a sigh of relief that Shyam is finally going to get caught !! ..**Deep Breath, Smile**

second..Khushi may not inform anyone , decide to act alone  but wont the hawk eyed Buaji spot the lack of ring.. whatever ..I have a feeling Payal is going to be involved in this venture ..

Shyam has invested too much time and effort in this plot..he will not let go so easily..he will chalk out some other devious plan ..

Arnav says during Bhaidooj that for his sister's Khushi, he will let go of his Khushi..I am thinking they will break up  , move away

4 Lions have never gone in for lengthy senti tracks..so am hopeful that they will not do a chewing gum act here ..

PAYASH marriage will happen  , has to happen..Khushi cannot be cut off from RM .. and Payal will be the link..

P.S...I have  a track record of being 100% wrong in my predictions  🤗

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz dont scare us...ya its really like the result..we all wanted this for long..but now scared for consequence..but this bomb will have to xplode one day.the sooner the better it is..but for now i dnt the answers of these question..just wannna enjoy the music of slap.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Shyam is totally unscrupulous. He can be very mean to Khushi. A blackmail track seems possible. In the promo, he doesn't seem very upset to be caught out.
I am glad Khushi got a slap in. She might not get another chance. Shyam has a habit of altering circumstances to suit himself.

Arnav is consistently inconsistent and predictably unpredictable. So his reaction ...

Payash. I am not very worried about them.

Khushi. 1)She can go home & tell her family. But I think Shyam will block it by throwing in Payash & Anjali cards.
2) She can tell the Raizadas. So not going to happen.
3) She can tell Arnav. Might happen. All her ways seem to lead to Bitwaa.

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Mini,

Now..Aaram se, relaxx..Shhh..Relax 😉😆😆 ..

First.. lets heave a sigh of relief that Shyam is finally going to get caught !! ..**Deep Breath, Smile**

second..Khushi may not inform anyone , decide to act alone but wont the hawk eyed Buaji spot the lack of ring.. whatever ..I have a feeling Payal is going to be involved in this venture ..

Shyam has invested too much time and effort in this plot..he will not let go so easily..he will chalk out some other devious plan ..

Arnav says during Bhaidooj that for his sister's Khushi, he will let go of his Khushi..I am thinking they will break up , move away

$ Lions have never gone in for lengthy senti tracks..so am hopeful that they will not do a chewing gum act here ..

PAYASH marriage will happen , has to happen..Khushi cannot be cut off from RM .. and Payal will be the link..

P.S...I have a track record of being 100% wrong in my predictions 🤗

ya definetly he will not leave her so easily..he has done hard work to get this.now he cant let this happen easily..and that too afte having a slap.too much insult for him..he is not that Shareef(decent),who let that happen easily...plz dont throw rotten eggs for calling him decent..its abt his that he has created in front of his in laws...so here his acting of decency will go to drain after that slap..first he will try to manipulate khushi..she will not agree.so he will show his true color..he will come with more evil and devilish plans to get her by hook or crook.actually only by crook now.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

plz dont scare us...ya its really like the result..we all wanted this for long..but now scared for consequence..but this bomb will have to xplode one day.the sooner the better it is..but for now i dnt the answers of these question..just wannna enjoy the music of slap.

Exactly..m waitin 4 d slap across dat creep face.

@muffy...i knw tough tims ahead...bt it wil wear off soon. lets jst breath n relax.😃
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow, i didnt think of it tht way, bt now tht i do, im scared, 😒
i mean khushi will have to tell tht the engagement is over, becoz how else is she gonna stop the marriage, therefore she will have to tell the family that he is already married,
bt the thing im woried about is the lies shyam is gonna make 😡 inorder to save his marriage, and what will he do to khushi 😲

wht will arnav's thoughts be over the whole thing, will he choose to b on his jijju's side or khushi's?? 😕

i hope he chooses khushi, and the cheats real face to everyone, bt im worried he will choose to believe shyam😭 becoz he has already expressed his opinions so many times over middle class people, and how the girls are always after rich guys and stuff, so maybe all that stuff is gonna come rushing back

and the victim in the whole drama will end up being the gupta sister's and arnav's already battered heart 🥺

i do hope that akash will stick with payal, and therefore with khushi 😊 oh and payal and akash return the favour and help arnav and khushi make up  😃

Da slap will be good though, i think everyone is anticipating the slap very badly 😆
Edited by neezy4eva - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Shyam is totally unscrupulous. He can be very mean to Khushi. A blackmail track seems possible. In the promo, he doesn't seem very upset to be caught out.
I am glad Khushi got a slap in. She might not get another chance. Shyam has a habit of altering circumstances to suit himself.

Arnav is consistently inconsistent and predictably unpredictable. So his reaction ...

Payash. I am not very worried about them.

Khushi. 1)She can go home & tell her family. But I think Shyam will block it by throwing in Payash & Anjali cards.
2) She can tell the Raizadas. So not going to happen.
3) She can tell Arnav. Might happen. All her ways seem to lead to Bitwaa.

Smits,

Arnav is the last person she might choose to tell..she very well knows his Gussa..khushi may think Arnav might do something  that might hurt Anjali   or perhaps  put a spoke in PAYASH marriage..she may keep it away from him  ...
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear...you're not the only one!
I too have been stressing along the same lines since I saw the precap and read about the promo!

Uff!...itna stress to exams mein nji nahi hota yaar!