D/L KTLK~ASHUTOSH ACCEPTANCE-7DEC'11 SPL PROMO HD - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my God...wat a mindblowing precap😕😲...Ashu's pain made me cry too😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...the tears in his eyes were so realistic.😭😭😭😭😭...he is breaking down in bits and pieces😭😭😭😭 and he cant even confess his pain to anyone😕...my god the way Ashu was crying was insufferable😭😭😭😭...his eyes were so filled with pain and helplessness..😕😕...he is guilty for making Nidhi cry😕...guilty for causing her pain😕...Thats why in the middle of the night😕...he is getting drenched in rain just because he wants to remember that night wen both of them were enjoying the rain and his beloved Nidhi was with him😳😳😳😳...and today she is not here😕 it was almost as if he was trying to feel her presense😕...trying to grasp watever memories this rain brings of her with it😭😭...but alas😕...his pain is so much that tears flows form his eyes😭😭😭...he loves her but cant tell her....he wants her but cant have her😕...and top of that he has to keep a straight face in front of her😕😕 and be rude to her 😡wen actually he was breaking down from inside😕😭...hayeee😕...i literally wanted to hug him and console him😕😕...even Armaan cried with him looking at his pain😭😭...Hats off to Monish ji 👏👏⭐️he is hust mindblowing no words to describe his acting skills😳👏⭐️...i guess this is wat we call a seasoned genious actor...👏⭐️😳👏 Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
thnx for the link. Can't wait to watch the episode.
 I am loving the promo ahhh😲

👏👏Thanks, hope this scene will be as real as in this promo …just waiting to see tomorrows episode.