I am still confused on tagllines

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I know it's show and they are bound to change, but since, it's the main one, I am still confused. Okay, mohabbat door jaane na de, is because they love each other but will never admit to it each other etc, but where does the nafrat come into the play?

Nafrat? cause he does not believe her and thinks she is a gold digger - shamyu and after his truth comes out, maybe nafrat eases up?

She is responsible for his past - I seriously would rather see the nafrat paas aspect come to due to her being responsible for his past rather the Shamyu thing.

I hope the CV's think outside the box and stop with this nafrat shaadi's cause it's BEEN shown on TV too many times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
asr likes to make deals... this might be a contract marriage 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I swear!! Can we please have her tell ASR abt Shyam and him believing her??? PLEASE CVs!! A typical track where she keeps shut and they all blame her and the usual hatred would be so bad.

I'd be interested in a track where both of them plan to save Anjali together, and then a marriage track would actually have potential. Cause even though it's not a hate marriage, they'd have to adjust to each other, and gradually start understanding each other... ASR marrying Khushi not just to save Anjali but Khushi as well, would be exciting to see.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Jenny!! Hate marriages have been shown way too often! I'd love to see something where Arnav actually believes Khushi for a change. I mean, he can take his time [not too long though :P] but I'd love to see him trust Khushi and then work with her to expose Shyam for the asshole he is!

Hopefully CVs will do this :D

xoxo
Aanya

*Edit*

I agree with Ishita! :D
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
This is just a promo what if in real scene arnav is listening their conversation chupke se because he has a tendency to follow khushi lol Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya seriously dnt want this typical track..of hate coz of that crap...im hoping something unexpected for that..as cvs always brings us unxpected and surprises..
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think the nafrat is linked to their past thru khushi's dead parents who may be responsible for arnavs childhood problems...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah dont know exactly where the "Nafrat" thing will feature and how? I know they hated each other at the start... but NOW they dont really hate each other anymore!

They have a difficult relationship! HOWEVER...I hope that something comes out of this track! The "Farak Padata Hain, and La engagement" track has now overlapped with PAYASH!

I no longer know WHAT the H they are going to do about La and that whole engagement scenario? I hope CV's have a good plan to tie up these loose ends along with the Shyam truth!

I think initially only KKG will find out about Shyam! I am afraid, coz that guy is a Psycho! Dont know WHAT he will do? Remember what he did to the Dad?😡
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope a hate marriage track would never take place as the CVS have managed to surprise us so far!!!!!

My bet would be theyboth marrying but then before confessing their love or properly exploring their feelings like what happens in Jodha Akabr for example...

Then when they really fall in love with each other and are baout to really lead the life like a romantic couple something form AArnav s past or some misundersatnding of sorts comes up to make them think they should hate each other thus the promo and then I should guess they both try to live with each other despite their differences in thought...one keeps callingh er Devi maiyaa and the other hates god ans goes on beleiving in personal and professional buisness deal thus the fact that they different and yet manage to love each other despite the hatred for each other
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pleeez cvs no nafrat shaadi... That would just ruin the whole thing =[