PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

day by day its getting more n more irritating.when will this torture end yaar.

how long is vineets caameo suppose to b?
hope tom being a thursday is gud🤣
Originally posted by rdfan

You know pooja,y'day you said thursday always show some sinal stuff,seems with that thought i slept n after waking up i was thinking today is thursday n getting ready to go to temple.Later i realised n laughed at myself.🤣🤣

Since there is no precap,expecting some sinal scene(though now a days our wishes aren't fulfilled)

Originally posted by rdfan

Glad to see you still hopeful😆😆. Tomorrow again will be all witcha crap😡 as her track is not yet completed
Originally posted by norzar

hi

dont worry vineet role is a cameo so seems witcha will be exposed soon if not in front of kunal but siddhi for sure

norzar
Agree its a cameo but EK ki shows mein cameos time period ka  koi bharosa nahi 😆😆
hi

maybe vineet case is false too, so all the more kunal will think vineet is not good

and why didint kunal tell siddhi reg vineet behaviour at the venue thing?

norzar

Agree its a cameo but EK ki shows mein cameos time period ka  koi bharosa nahi 😆😆

True, the cameo might last for a month or 2 right? Till then only god have mercy on us😆.
Originally posted by Iamrani

Glad to see you still hopeful😆😆. Tomorrow again will be all witcha crap😡 as her track is not yet completed
Arey yaar koi Ek Mein Aur Ek Tu7 pe tweet karo that this witcha's crap should be wrapped asap.😡
hi

i agree but either way it seems to be a short role bec the way vineet is behaving looks like soon witcha will dump her, bec kunal will tell her to do so

then i dont see any role for vineet

unless he comes later on to expose witcha

norzar
i agree but either way it seems to be a short role bec the way vineet is behaving looks like soon witcha will dump her, bec kunal will tell her to do so

then i dont see any role for vineet

unless he comes later on to expose witcha

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Then I don't mind him coming back, If it's to expose that witch😡