BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: happyviewer

Sky needs a haircut more than anything.

And a bath with cleaning acid 😛
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

sky group ke paas koi option he nahi hai but to make amar captain even if amar fites wid the group coz sky knows amar will nominate sid no mattter wat ..but mehek will nominate one of the green room members

U never know what will Mahek do 😛 Remember she saved him yesterday just because she and sky decided that they will not nominate each other. If Sky makes a deal with Mahek to save Green room folks in return for thr vote for Mahek's captaincy I don't think Mahek will say no 🤔
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: andhradada

right...sky is playing his cards well as of now...this week he is safe...and made the chances high so that next week also he will be saved by amar.

yup i also think so
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In my opinion Amarr doesnt need anybody he can do with anyone around..koi bi chalega/chalegi types coz he isnt attached to anyone..

For Sky, Amarr is as much of a threat as any other contestant in the show.. And then Sky already has a comfort zone in the house and unless that is dismantled he really dun need Amarr
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sky knows that whoever amar targets goes out for sure..mandy,pooja bedi,shraddha 😆so now he is almost scared of irritating amar..i like the game of cat and mouse between them,most interesting this season..they are both playing each other,i hope amar stays cause he makes the game interesting with his politics rather than over the top dramatics of mahek and sid.
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

sky knows that whoever amar targets goes out for sure..mandy,pooja bedi,shraddha 😆so now he is almost scared of irritating amar..i like the game of cat and mouse between them,most interesting this season..they are both playing each other,i hope amar stays cause he makes the game interesting with his politics rather than over the top dramatics of mahek and sid.

cant agree wid u more
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

Yesterday episode sky said to juhi and sunny "He is the silent game player and  if he smells something fishy , All three of us will be in danger:Thts y sky was so careful in handling sho sho incident for nominations,in the end he told the truth to Amar coz of tht only.It clearly shows tht sky group needs amar >He knows Amar can side wid mehek n then the pink room will get stronger ,also captain will be either mehek or amar..Its only coz of amar tht sky has chances of reaching finale, otherwise green room was finished after bedi exit..

Plus Amar ne jab neeche dekha, usne kuch nahi dekha... so Sky needs him even more now 😆
Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahah tht was hilarious 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shyams

And a bath with cleaning acid 😛

and sky needs to clean his potty mouth with harpic toilet cleaner at night...because of all the shit that comes out of his mouth all day...