Posted: 12 years ago
I m surprised that all children of kotnis hospital r ok with d fact that ashutosh removed nidhi from hospital ...πŸ˜• i mean these r same children who went on bhookh hartal in d beginning when nidhi left hospital n at that time they hardly knew her but now when she did so much for them picnic etc n so close to them they accepted nidhi 's removal so easily ??? πŸ˜• 

CVS...
atleast they should have shown them talking to nidhi to not to leave the hospital and she in turn assuring them to behave / listen to everyone as she will visit them often something of that sort  
this show is slowly losing all its essence
in the race for trp..cv's have lost their mindπŸ˜†
Originally posted by lidvin

atleast they should have shown them talking to nidhi to not to leave the hospital and she in turn assuring them to behave / listen to everyone as she will visit them often something of that sort  

EXACTLY ..but they were just crying , gave roses ..n that's it ...if they all r so ok with all this n y they created so much hungama earlier ?? trp ki wajah se cvs ke minds ghoom gaye hai ..i guess ..they r just showing anything .
aww...this never struck to me..soo true ya..
reason is simple they now how to write happy moment bu do not know how to write sad part

some senseless writing is going on now but it will not work here.  unless it was saas bahu serial
Originally posted by bhavik1984

reason is simple they now how to write happy moment bu do not know how to write sad part

some senseless writing is going on now but it will not work here.  unless it was saas bahu serial

just for d sake of trp they r adding every masala but in all this chakkar they r forgetting the detailing of d show . 
i was hoping Ashu to get angry on protesting children and thn repenting.. or as someone said at kids shud've questioned Nidhi and requested to not go.. tht wud've been more realistic..

tho the main focus is on Ashu-Nidhi break down so ppl mite not notice it tht much.. and the new ppl joining wudnt mind it at all..

tho its inconsistent to the flow of the story.. its a trivial plot..

it wud b embarrasing for nidhi to even explain to the kids tht she was terminated becoz of her negligence and mistakes.. its actually an embarrasing situtaion for her professionally.. and personally its devastating..

the way Ashu dismissed her.. to explain it means Ashu wud lose respect in eyes of kids..

I think CVs wanted to avoid tht.. we mite c Ashu melting down a little more with kids and remember his moments with Nidhi in childrens ward..

afterall, Children's ward is the only hope of joy now in his life..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

I m surprised that all children of kotnis hospital r ok with d fact that ashutosh removed nidhi from hospital ...πŸ˜• i mean these r same children who went on bhookh hartal in d beginning when nidhi left hospital n at that time they hardly knew her but now when she did so much for them picnic etc n so close to them they accepted nidhi 's removal so easily ??? πŸ˜• 

CVS...

πŸ˜† tell me about it...
i dunno what to do with the CVs..Confused jus like they dunno what to do with the show 😭