Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tea.Cup

Thanks Coolsabs :)... i really like this show ( Arnav & Khushi, i mean :) ) and look forward to interacting will all you wonderful people.. this unravelling of Shyam was long awaited .. i just hope it doesn't get too melodramatic with emotional blackmail et al...

hey I'm Sabarnee/ Sabs/Sabsii...you can call me whatever you want...so would you like to be my friend???
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm vre xcited abt d new promo but at da same time cannot help thinking dat anjali will believe whtevr shyam will say 2 convince
her..😕 coz anjali kind of worships her husband evn if she suspects sum of his actions...
but newyz I'm vre optimistic abt d show 👍🏼 & waiting eagerly 4 d trps when the creep wl b xposed
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! Thnxx alottt 4 sharin.. But i thnk so diz can b shyam's dream.. If it iznt den m superrr xctd but m not happy coz i thnk itz a DREAM..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hey thats not Shyamu's dream ...its real...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It could also be that Khushi and her entire family would keep quiet about this Shyamless just to help Anjali live her life in la la land; Anjali is such a wimp she would bring the house down with her sorrows and with it any remote possibility of Payal and Akash being together; hence Khushi might convince everyone to keep the matter quiet and when the Arhi marriage happens, Shyam might take silent revenge on Khushi thereby leading to misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi.  
josh135 thumbnail
Omg!!! I hope shyam does not go like "isss thapad ka badla n all that drama ...
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Refrain from creating multiple threads on the same topic again and again.

Use the search feature/go through first few pages to see if a similar post has been made/posted before.

REFER TO THE FORUM RULES.

Already posted:
Written: New Promo 6/12: Khushi Slaps Shyam: DISCUSS HERE ONLY!
Video: IPKKND{TRUTH}-8thDec11-Video PROMO !DVDQ!

Closed.