Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Even i felt so at peace with ths slap and i am happpy Khushi gets the first opportunity...to slap him

But then there is one doubt that i have!!!!!!!!

I fear that after the slap what will our dangerous Shyam who is capable of anything do to her...she seems to be in lonely place
Moreover I am also thinking about if as some rumours go Shyam the shameless turns the tables and puts blame on Khushi...I fear she will keep quite rather than prove her innocence by calling her family memebers...as she loves her sister very much she may fear that if they know about such a issue from RM they may not get Payal married to Aasksh so she may take the blame and keep quite...
Just a guess not sure if this will happen and probably also tell Shyam just to disappear as once the turth may come out ARnav may not leave him alive and Khushi for sake of her sister will just remain quite and tell Shyam for her to keep qutie and take the balme of gold digger Shyam will have to diappear and hey may do just that!!!!!

I know its silly prediction but i don't it just stuck me so i thought of sharinag with your guys!!!!
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hey welcome dear...thanks for commenting here...and ya..they don't show IPKKND as the promo...there are many differences...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Even i felt so at peace with ths slap and i am happpy Khushi gets the first opportunity...to slap him

I fear that after the slap what will our dangerous Shyam who is capable of anything do to her...she seems to be in lonely place
Moreover I am also thinking about if as some rumours go Shyam the shameless turns the tables and puts blame on Khushi...I fear she will keep quite rather than prove her innocence by calling her family memebers...as she loves her sister very much she may fear that if they know about such a issue from RM they may not get Payal married to Aasksh so she may take the blame and keep quite...
Just a guess not sure if this will happen and probably also tell Shyam just to disappear as once the turth may come out ARnav may not leave him alive and Khushi for sake of her sister will just remain quite and tell Shyam for her to keep qutie and take the balme of gold digger Shyam will have to diappear and hey may do just that!!!!!

I know its silly prediction but i don't it just stuck me so i thought of sharinag with your guys!!!!

ya the creppy snake is dangerous...
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!!!!😊

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayshran

Thanks for the update!!!!!😊

you are welcome...
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooo hooo party time...  🥳🥳
plzzz order jalebis...  
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: coolsabs

hey all I'm here to write the update of the latest promo of our favourite show IPKKND...

Here we go...

In the scene Khusi is running and stops in a place where she sees a picture of Shyam and Anjali...Shyam who runs after Khusi stops in front of Khusi...his face is red in shame and then he tries to explain something to Khusi but she slaps Shyam badly and tells to Shyam that he is a traitor and don't desersvers her. Then she throws the engagement ring to his face...

I'm super excited about the promo...😃
If you like it then please hit the LIKE button and do comments...😃

You made my day. I cant open video links here in office & your written update brought me cheer! No more Shyam & his sweet talk to Anjali & Kushi 😡
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
dear jalebis has been ordered already...wheres the party tonight??
Tea.Cup thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolsabs

hey welcome dear...thanks for commenting here...and ya..they don't show IPKKND as the promo...there are many differences...

Thanks Coolsabs :)... i really like this show ( Arnav & Khushi, i mean :) ) and look forward to interacting will all you wonderful people.. this unravelling of Shyam was long awaited .. i just hope it doesn't get too melodramatic with emotional blackmail et al...
Tea.Cup thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

i just hope Arnav finds out as soon as Khushi does