moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
You know I enjoy reading your work πŸ˜‰
Tulip92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

next one I write will focus on the slight storm,  aka Manyata's feelings and later when the full makeover is completed, I will mention Udayveer's reaction to seeing her in full new avater.

Ooo .. can't wait!!!! β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
akash..? who is he..? hey do write an os in which akash is talking to monya and UV listens to all of it and later on pours out his anger and jealousy by acting weird towards monya..
oo jealousy parts are soo cool! ahahahah πŸ˜†

will love to read what UV's response would be... πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

just LOVE your oses yaaar... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Acme_me

Akash is the one who she thought she loved  when her friends told her he probably liked her lol, That is what the whole forum was debating and still debating about whether Manyata will go with Udayveer or Akash

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

You know I enjoy reading your work πŸ˜‰

thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒ
Tulip92 thumbnail

hey got me wrong there... was being ironic towards akash..hahahahaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
of course i know who he is ahahahahhaahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

adventure_gurl thumbnail
 All I have to say to that is🀣
Tulip92 thumbnail

All I have to say to that is🀣

Lol... i mean Akash..? he's a good boy but who cares dude!πŸ˜† Lol... πŸ˜›
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi,I love your one shots a lot.Please do continue.they are very entertaining and hope the CVs get to use some of your ideas.It will be great😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Part 5
Saadi you'll like this one I thinkπŸ˜‰

Unnati and Udayveer decided to get some matching shirts so they could  coordinate with Manyata's outfits.  Manayata still had some things left to do including a haircut and make up session that would take place the next day. The plan Unnati had stated was to surprise everyone with the full package before the end of the week.

Manyata wandered off, glancing around the mall where she had worked a day. She grinned slightly recalling where she had dumped water on J Nandini the first time she had met her. She turned solemn when she arrived at the  water fountain. The sweet moments she had shared with Akash when he presented her with the sandals she had liked. Her times with her two best gal pals.

They had convinced her that Akash loved her. She peered over into the water. Her dream had come true but in a different manner then she had expected. She never thought her whole life would turn out to be a lie.

Suddenly she looked up and noticed Akash coming  closer.

He paused shocked to see her again after several attempts to see her. She was dressed in a pink indo westernized outfit. She was more groomed than when they had gone out to the pub to their first and perhaps only date.

"Monia tum theek to ho?," he asked, stopping a foot away from her.

"Main theek hoon Akash. I  am  trying to accept everything," she stammered.

"That guy what is his name that trapped you in the rajmahal, what is his name?  Did anyone hurt you?"

Suddenly, Udayveer appeared and  stepped in front of her.

"How many times do I have to tell you inka naam Manyata hai, Monia nahin hai," he stated firmly.

Manyata frowned and tried to walk past him.

Udayveer stopped her by pulling her behind him.

"Yeh tum kya kare ho?," she exclaimed.

" Tumare bhale ke liye hai," Udayveer hissed.

"It's better you stay away from her Akash. Yeh ab tumari girlfriend nahin hain. Ab yeh meri fianc  hain," he declared.

Akash looked at him puzzled.

" Monia doesn't even know you. You really think she will marry you?," Akash  scoffed.

Udayveer merely smiled at him.

" Yeh humari aur Rajkumari Manyata ke beech ki baat hai. Tum inse durr  rehna,' Udayveer declared as  he grabbed her arm and led her away.( That is between me and  Princess Manyata.  Stay away from her.)

Unnati was waiting by the car. She exchanged an understanding look  with her brother. He opened the door and ushered Manyata in the back seat. He closed the door.

He turned to face his sister.

"Keep an eye out. I don't want Akash near her," he stated.

Unnati saw her brother for who really was.  She had not seen much interaction between Manyata and Udayveer, but she had a feeling her brother would fall in love with her soon if not already.

"Dada I really  think one day she will love you," she whispered.

Udayveer gave his sister a  warmer glance. She could always read him like a book.

Manyata thought  over things on the way back to the palace. She had wanted to tell Akash so many things but there had not been  enough time. She wanted to meet Murari before she took any further steps to become apart of the royal family again. However the task seemed impossible with Udayveer and others having satellites in their minds on how to always interrupt her plans.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was a sweet update...awww loving uv and manyta