Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Merry Xmas! Caught upto all parts...thnx for the index, it helped to navigate! Such a fun story...m trying one over uv every opportun time! So engagement & new year together?

-Sona
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah guess that would be a good idea, New Years Party and Engagement together! I will try to write more soon!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god your ff's vijay and his mother are so🤬 , they tried to kill our monu huh? but i m glad uv came to her rescue😃
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks everyone here is more, guess  part eighteen I will write about engagement

Part Seventeen

The grand New Years Party would also be their engagement night. Manyata knew she had to make herself the target in order to find out who wanted her dead or simply out of their way.

"Unnati this will be dangerous. I don't know who planned this accident but they may try to harm anyone else who is on my side. I can handle this on my own if you don't want to be involved.

Unnati shook her head.

" I don't mind Manyata. I am your friend and well wisher. If something goes wrong then I can get help. Someone needs to be in the loop  of things," Unnati assured her.

"Woh toh hai. Lekin agar tuhme kuch hogaya,  I wouldn't forgive myself," Manyata said solemnly.

"Mujhe kuch nahin hoga. Target to tum ho. The greatest danger is for you. Maybe we  should tell Dada about this. He is great with plans," Unnati suggested.

Manyata shook her head.

" I don't want Udayveer involved. He'll go to Dadisa and have my security increased. Whoever is behind this will stop their planning and hide their true intentions  until we are all off guard," Manyata declared.

"Theek hai. For now we leave Dada out of this. However if things get worse then I will have to tell him," Unnati stated firmly.

"Fine but only tell him if you really have to," Manyata retorted.

There was a knock at the door. Both girls froze before walking over to open it. A servant stood there with a bouquet of pink roses. Manyata smiled and took them from his hands.

"Kisne becha?," Unnati asked.(Who sent them?)

Manyata thanked the man before setting the flowers down, she grabbed the card and read it.

Dear Princess,

Hope you are playing it safe.

Stay safe.

With best regards,

Your only Prince Charming

Manyata raised her eyebrows and smiled at Unnati.

"Oh Dada  sent them," Unnati said with glee.

" He calls himself Prince Charming," Manyata quipped trying not to laugh.

Unnati laughed.

"He hasn't said I love you yet,"

Manyata stopped smiling and became thoughtful.

" Tuhme lagta hai ki woh mujhe se pyaar karte hain?"

" Of course Manyata! I can sense it. I don't think he is doing this for impressing Dadisa or  for the power anymore. I think he is falling for you," Unnati said.

"Unnati mujhe pyaar se darr lagta hai. I don't know if I can ever tell if it's real or not," Manyata said.

Unnati put an arm around her.

" Dekho jab hoga , you will feel it, trust me. I am sure Dada will admit it first either way," she said.

Manyata smiled slightly.

If Udayveer was in love with her she would take full advantage of it when  and if he ever admitted it.

Meanwhile J Nandini was in the other room with Meneka and Vijay.

" There is no reason to kill her. We just want her out of the way. Engagement is on New Years eve. We'll hide her the day of the wedding. I'll with go with the ghooghat   to the alter. Before the wedding ceremonies are complete, it will be revealed it is me that is there not Manyata. There will be a frenzy to search for her," J Nandini stated.

Meneka looked thoughtful.

"Yes we shall tell them that Manyata ran away. She  is a jungle queen after all. She will find it hard to stay here all her life," Vijay stated.

" Yes beta. In this way we won't  lose. I'll convince Ma to change the will to benefit you two instead. Udayveer won't get anything either. It will all remain in the family,"Meneka declared.

J Nandini smiled.

After all the frenzy she would ask Manyata what she wanted and would help her get to wherever she wished . If  Udayveer was willing to forget her sister she would marry him, if not she would find someone who she could  make dance to her evey order.

Meanwhile Rajmata was  considering  to have the wedding the day before Manyata's next birthday. She knew her granddaughter's life could be in grave danger. She was not aware of the culprit at this time so she had to make a  smart move. She would speak to Giraj and Udayveer the day of the engagement.

That night Udayveer went to bed but didn't have a restful sleep. He had an intense dream.

"Manyata is gone again! Meri bachi!," Komal  cried.

He assured her he would find Manyata and this time never let her leave. However then J Nandini arrived with a smile on her face.

"Where will you look for her this time Uday? She was supposed to be at the alter instead of me. She could be in a whole  different city by now," she quipped.

"Yes your jungle queen I think has run away for good this time,"Vijay chirped.

He wanted nothing better to do then smack the smirk off their faces. Someone had instigated Manyata to leave like this or worse had her hidden someplace so they could take her wealth and take over the property after Rajmata died. Manyata was the rightful heir. Wealth and power could always be obtained in one way or another. However finding the right person to be your partner in all avenues was rare.

Next he had a flashback of  when he hit Manyata by accident when they were children. Her cries filled his ears. The blood imprinted in his mind now for over sixteen years came back to haunt him. However later on there was no time to console her, the next moment everyone was telling him they couldn't protect Manyata, she  was gone. Another shriek filled the air.

Udayveer awakened startled and breaking into a sweat. He glanced at his phone. It read 3am. He had barely been asleep an hour. He grabbed a glass of water and paced around.

He had never called to ask her about the roses. Usually when he gave roses to anyone they would call him and  he would flirt with the girl if he really thought she was worth it.

He grinned slightly.

Maybe he could call her under the pretense of the roses instead of simply asking how she was.

It was 3:30 am and something was ringing beside her bed. She groaned as she tried to  place her phone.

" Good Morning Princess," he said.

"Oh gosh why are you calling me this time? Don't tell me you are drunk," she hissed.

" I am not  drunk but maybe I am just wondering if you liked the roses," he asked.

She frowned and muttered some curse words.

He chuckled on the other end.

"Just sober up. If we really need to talk, we can do so later please," she stated.

"Theek hai.  I guess pink isn't your thing," he said.

"Why? I am  a girl. I like pink just like any other girl. Stop assuming," she retorted.

Udayveer smiled.

Apparently she must be fine.

" Good night princess," he said.

"Soja Rajkumar! I am sure you need beauty sleep so you can impress more  girls tomorrow," she hissed before hanging up the phone.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 12 years ago
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!  Another chapter!  I'm so glad I was on to read this!  Edited by shrarrti - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrarrti

Yay!  Another chapter!  I'm so glad I was on to read this!  

why did I have a feeling you would be one of the first ones to read this!😃 Anyways  hope you liked it!
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonali sweetu... Aww this was such a sweet chapter... Thanks dear for this wonderful gift :D
Loved it... ❤️ ManVeer r so dreamy ... Cant wait for the next chappy dear :)
awesomeprachi thumbnail
Loved it! Update the next chapter soon! 
-Xpress- thumbnail
Great part...

continue soon!!!

take care
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...i hope manyata doesnt fall into too much danger...update soon