STANDING OVATION to geet TEAM

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

i really feel sorry for the GEET team.. thinking about it.. its so difficult to come up with an idea in terms of story line... that should be easily possible to chopped .. according to the channels requirement.. & time limit... its so disgustingly sad .. the channel is not giving a proper time frame to the creative team... they can even come up with an open good plot that could be given a good life to sustain.. I guess thats the case since almost 6months.. now.. & the main  reason.. the plots are having so many loop holes.. all I would say is a STANDING OVATION to the team to have still given us lovely maaneet ... we really appreciate every bit of ur effort.

& thanks u for entertaining us..

LOVE
muskan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
muski...shall we except maneet ffs from u even after the show's endπŸ˜ƒ
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to the whole team for their dedication

Craziest_MG thumbnail
thanks for everything.
Good bye...
DR.KMannu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks GHSP team for giving us magical show Geet with magical couple Maneet.
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good bye geet team good luck to gc and dd.iam gonna miss maan and geet πŸ˜­ we can never ever get a chance to see such characters in our life time.😭
hey muskan ur r a wonderful writer plzzz dont stop ur ffs atleast we can imagine maaneet through ur works.😊
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks GHSP team to give us such lovely show. where ur day starts with Maan and Geet and ends with them, hope to see them more often in other shows.  Hey Muskan hope u r not going to stop writing FFs for Maaneet. Atleast thru ur FFs we can visualise Maaneet.
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the channel is unable to see the talented actors and brilliant team😑
the channel will REGRET in future, for sure...!!!
all the best to ghsp team.., specially gurti who never disappointed us and gave more than 100% for the show and their fansπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
hope to see them soon in another brilliant show like ghsp.

i'll miss ghsp and maaneet so much...!!!!
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think all kudos go to the entire GHSP team----specially Maaneet for filling our lives with the element of fairytale romance and fantasy that was missing from our lives.
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just want to say hatts off to GHSP Team for giving us such a lovely show for make us believe in love once again, for making our day night just beautiful by just thinking about MANEET Thanks Thanks a lot. this show will always remain in our hear it will be always way more special for us Thanks a lot. one more thing we are just madly going to miss MANEET and show  enough now i can't stop my tears πŸ˜­