Bigg Boss Season 5

Amar's Attitude is getting Worse - Page 2

ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

but i like amar he is realy a gameplayer

I hate SKY but I would SKY is a better game player than AMAR. He just don't have any self respect. He is ready to lick anyone ASS for the sake of 1 crore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Truemusiclover thumbnail
Villains have many supporters too.Sky has proved it again and again. This week supporters of sky, juhi and sunny will also vote for Amar .So i think Amar will be safe this week . It will either sid or sonali.
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Truemusiclover

Villains have many supporters too.Sky has proved it again and again. This week supporters of sky, juhi and sunny will also vote for Amar .So i think Amar will be safe this week . It will either sid or sonali.

They won't support because they know AMAR is threat for the chances of SKY gang.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
BB we want some interesting twist pls Eliminate Amar the great.We are sick of all predictable evictions and nominations...pls be fair to ur viewers this time.
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's why he got into nomination.. If he was a player he could have easily got Sid and Shonali on his side.. Sid was desparately needing someone to be friend with.. It would have been better to remain on his good book... The fact is that you cannot play Bigg Boss, Sky looks like a player but most of the times he gets nominated.. Some one like Juhi who does not look like player seldom gets into nomination. 
But Amar was clearly over reacting.. The guy who can take a joke by Sky regarding his sexuality cannot take joke about elimination!!! I don't buy it.. 
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I used to Like  Amar but jab se he has  gone over to the green team.. I find him annoying cos ... he wants to have a the cake and eat it too... he tells the others that he has  joined Sky just to know whats in his head and tells Sky he is with him... he is a snake and his head should be chopped   (Wish literally)... he has no principles... so not worthy of becoming the winner
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakash1234

That's why he got into nomination.. If he was a player he could have easily got Sid and Shonali on his side.. Sid was desparately needing someone to be friend with.. It would have been better to remain on his good book... The fact is that you cannot play Bigg Boss, Sky looks like a player but most of the times he gets nominated.. Some one like Juhi who does not look like player seldom gets into nomination. 
But Amar was clearly over reacting.. The guy who can take a joke by Sky regarding his sexuality cannot take joke about elimination!!! I don't buy it.. 

Simple he  doesn't mind being called Napunsak,🤢 or any other derogatory name as long as he is not eliminated😆
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If that's the only reason you like, then everyone is playing a game there. It's just that everyone knows who really is playing the most dirtiest one.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amar is getting on my nerves now...that man can handle such insulting words coming from sky but could not handle a joke👎🏼I used to hate sid bt now it looks like he is trying hard to stay in the game...hope he stays this week...