ExpectinSunny vs Mehak or Sunny vs Sid

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think, BB provides some sort of direction...does he call the people inside the confession room and talk to them...it looks Sunny is being used by sky and juhi ...expecting some fights of sunny with either sonali or sid...and sky will try to be away the way he was trying to put blame on sunny...poor sunny will be under fire this week...i am afraid...if she misbehaves(she did with sid) with mehak and gets her dose and sky juhi stepping in,...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhach

I think, BB provides some sort of direction...does he call the people inside the confession room and talk to them...it looks Sunny is being used by sky and juhi ...expecting some fights of sunny with either sonali or sid...and sky will try to be away the way he was trying to put blame on sunny...poor sunny will be under fire this week...i am afraid...if she misbehaves(she did with sid) with mehak and gets her dose and sky juhi stepping in,...

can not expect a fight from big bore sunny she can not form a sentence see the main probelm she is  not used to the dailogue delivery in her movies she is more action oriented (you know what I mean😉
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
she is more action oriented (you know what I mean😉
...got it