Bigg Boss Season 5

Green Room Politics- Pink room DO SOMETHING!

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone,

The Green room is like ruling the BB house. They are actually playing it like a game and playing ti well. Majority is on there side and they arent letting people go from there group so easily. Be it Sky going after Amar for support or Juhi going after Shonali but the both of them have definitely played very smart . Other contestants aren't playing the game like a game. 

Amar thinks he is playing very well but teh fact is that he is being played very well by Sky and team. I am not a Sky fan AT ALL but i need to say that Man..that guy turned over the game. He was in minority last week and this week people SAVED HIM!!?? Amazing. I thought he wasnt intelligent and used to just act intelligent but that guy is like very clever and intelligent..or rather just clever..lol.  

Shonali is too busy changing rooms and minds so playing the game is far from her.

Mahek is all alone and not into any game plan so she too is away from all the politics. 

Sid is busy fighting for his rights so he can't think of playing the game right now.

This leaves the trio Sky-Juhi and with them a major majority Sunny who are currently playing the people in the house. Its high time now that Mahek and Sid team up and do something . Sky is too clever..he knows that Sunny just came 2 weeks back so she can't win the show but atleast he can have her with him till the last for the vote.

The green room politics is ruling because ultimately it is the only group that is playing politics,playing mind games and actually planning and plotting..none of the people(Mahek,Sid and Shonali) are doing this. So Now they need to wake up and do soemthing!! What Say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After the votes today, thts exactly what i as thinking!! how is is that pink room outnumbers green room, but they're all in danger zone while pink room is safe and sound. Amar thinks by teaming with Sky, he will get votes from both teams but thats clearly not happening. The pink room needs to step up their game and not fall for mind games. Also, I feel like Sunny acts so innocent and sweet but she's def up to something. Same goes for Juhi. Sky, we all know is bad inside and out.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SKY has every potential to change the game in  any direction...Such quality is rare. People who fight with him are seen laughing with him next moment... I Mean in actual terms...he is one who is playing best right now. ..The one reason is honesty amongst green room members...they sticked  to each other even though they were no in majority n can sacrifice for each other. They have clear heart..n  sky is dosto ka dost to save his members.Who thought that the one who was in minority n against whom people ganged up (sid - amar) would change the whole game with his wit...So Salute to him for that  as sanjay said  "TUM KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HO , U have such ability Truely he is rockstar of the show..one man army.๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

SKY has every potential to change the game in  any direction...Such quality is rare. People who fight with him are seen laughing with him next moment... I Mean in actual terms...he is one who is playing best right now. ..The one reason is honesty amongst green room members...they sticked  to each other even though they were no in majority n can sacrifice for each other. They have clear heart..n  sky is dosto ka dost to save his members.Who thought that the one who was in minority n against whom people ganged up (sid - amar) would change the whole game with his wit...So Salute to him for that  as sanjay said  "TUM KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HO , U have such ability Truely he is rockstar of the show..one man army.๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yeah such qualities r rare but highly prohibitive๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
u don't seem to learn from history do u๐Ÿ˜†
people like hitler had amazing qualities and if properly channelised they could have been a phenomenon but its two different thing to possess a quality and to channelise it properly. and one more thing u might have a very good product to sell but its proved best products have failed if not marketed properly๐Ÿ˜Š
sky doesnt channelise his qualities , infact he makes all the negative use of his qualities and he is a big delusionist too.
i detest and hate him the most in bb5๐Ÿ˜ณ
u seem to be taking mod value of his performance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
his score                 -100/100
ur interpretation       100/100๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: revolutionahead

people like hitler had amazing qualities and if properly channelised they could have been a phenomenon but its two different thing to possess a quality and to channelise it properly. and one more thing u might have a very good product to sell but its proved best products have failed if not marketed properly๐Ÿ˜Š
sky doesnt channelise his qualities , infact he makes all the negative use of his qualities and he is a big delusionist too.
u seem to be taking mod value of his performance๐Ÿ˜†

May the intelligent player win- after all it is a game! 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lets hope that when amar or mehak becomes captain next week...they nominate juhi for eviction...if BB doesnt give them the nomination authority, it means BB's winner is already chosen.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: happyviewer

lets hope that when amar or mehak becomes captain next week...they nominate juhi for eviction...if BB doesnt give them the nomination authority, it means BB's winner is already chosen.

I seriously hope the same. Something needs to be done by pink room otherwise the green room will continue with its politics. Someone from from the Pink room needs to start playing games..only then can something happen.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone noticed the one word that Sky said to Juhi and Sunny. He is a big player I don't want him against me. Amar had turned around the game earlier has the potential to do it again. As soon as Sky becomes complacent another turn of events would happen now weather that would be Amar or Juhi that is yet to be seen. The game is not yet over it will turn on its head again sooner than later.
dumb-pom thumbnail
The only way things will balance out is if the Sky - Juhi nexus breaks...this might happen if BB reveals to Juhi somehow that Sky has been telling lies... then if she might gang up with Mehak or Amar (whoever is the next captain)...and things would balance out again between both rooms... this is what I feel is one good way for BB to redeem itself for dumb decisions...
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: revolutionahead

u seem to be taking mod value of his performance๐Ÿ˜†

Well comparing him with Hitler is like ruining the analogy... He didn't commit any crime n is not mass murderer... He has some flaws BUT I think the rare gud  qualities he has, he use them properly but at  the end .. that's why  he is on the top of the game right now...  I think he is most honest one there who says things on the face...put himself in badlight..but yet wins everyone again

So HIS SCORE FOR ME  is 1000/1000 n ur analysis is -1000/1000
๐Ÿ˜‰