Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sush and everyone, hope all of you had a great weekend.
Just caught up with the episode and I loved it for one reason alone, even though it was Payash talks it was all about ArHi different ideologies. And it was first time they spoke about it. Usually its ARnav who talks aukat and stuff to her and she tells him back saying I don't care about money. But today they spoke in general about their ideologies, what they believe and both are right in their own way. And both need to learn that their ideologies doesnot work all the time. We know they will learn it in this journey ofcourse.

I am so disappointed with Anjali, she already started crying and what will happen when Shyam's truth is out. I am sure RM will be flooded with her tears.

Sorry, guys I have to go I am working on some reports Year end stuff. Just wanted to drop by to say hi to all of you. Hopefully I will talk to you all tomorrow.

OH, I forgot to say ASR is Back with a Bang!!!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sush.

Agree, ASR is back. He knew what buttons to push with mami and did it in his ruthless style. Question is, after Payal's rant, does he still think that Khushi is the same??

The snake's revelation- I have a feeling we are heading for an Arhi misunderstanding. Cant see Shyam be at the receiving end of a slap and staying quiet.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Shweths: I think one of the reasons CVs have brought payash track so fast is to bring a saas-bahu tale inside IPK...without saas-bahu crap the show doesnt work in SP..all trp sake..but me glad as its payal with mami ...just remember to keep ur remote in hand when u watch payal-mami scenes!πŸ˜†

@sharu: I too dont know which one I prefer..both options of shyam blackmailing kushi and arnav insulting kushi looks very depressive!
I want Arnav to help kushi when she is troubled by shyam..will it happen?

@radhe: missed u this weekend!
Yes it was all about their idealogies..both stand firm there...they have to meet somehwere in between ...would love to see that happen!
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
@shwets  i agree the way  ASR said to maami is as if delcaring war between payal and maami πŸ˜•
what he said is true but then so blunt too
he needs to learn sensitivity from kushi πŸ˜‰

@zuzy hehe  i so wish that happens. but its against ASR characterization. but  arnav has always felt bad and helped kushi.
so lets see what situations CVs create  and who will be required ASR
or arnav.    i feel its ASR and i hate that .
but thats the only way he can rush to the marriage ( he does not think when in anger πŸ˜† its good this time )  and  that means kushi has to bear his insults 😭
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Yup, the thappad had to comeπŸ˜† Was it the first thappad for IPKKND? Only KKG can do justice to that one, she is the Bollywood girlπŸ˜‰ Shyam will get dangerous like he did w/babuji

It wasn't the first thappad on IPK, if you count the two thappads ASR gave to some guy in of the episodes of the first week. πŸ˜†
I think it was the epi from June 9th...the one after KKG tries to return Arnav's mannat ki chaabi and gives him a piece of her mind...

@ Zu: I know, they need to cater to people who love saas bahu sagas too (that includes my Mom and M-in-law)

@ Sharu: Thanks for understanding my POV about the Arnav's short speech to Mami πŸ˜Š
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
^^ Shwetsy how are your fingers after all the typing today???? πŸ˜‰...Take a breath... Think about Ras gulla, Ras malai, Chumchum,Jalebi...What are you thinking now??
Now?
What about now?
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Peeps...Here I am with my daily take on the current episode...Today keeping all the melodrama and CVs rushto move Payash's story aside...what I really liked was the swagger and the triumphant look he gave to Khushi after fixing the deal his way...It is not about what our dreamy eyed KKG thinks, who BTW is...clueless about people like mami...ASR is back baby!!!  LOVED THE TRIUMPHANT WALK and the LOOK  πŸ˜ƒ Reminded me of the initial office track!!

So here is the cardinal mistake Khushi made...that is to assumme that everyone thinks like you and is moved by the same things that move you...pretty naive...The first rule of selling anything you are selling...a product or a proposition or an idea is to tailor your pitch to match the audience...Khushi's pitch ...perfect for Anj and the likes...but not for some one like mami...ASr knew how to talk mami's laguage and he did...Kudos to him for that...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Personally, since I am always promoting being sensitive and stuff...peopleon the forum probably won't know...I am very rational and methodical about deal making myself...and social deals like this one are really no different than business deals...The context is different...the factors that move the people are different, but it is  a deal ... 

I am glad the melodrama, and the filmy style dialogues did not work...because if they did...this show would have been a full nautanki...you laugh at the OTT drama...but a character like Arnav would have lost authenticity...

So I liked the way they handled it...Well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Also clever was the fact that some hopw Anj stopped teh news to leak out in advance, which would have surely alert the snake to create some side story...

I just hope CVs are not teasing us again...PLESAE let Shyam story be out and be done with that..ENOUGH aleady!!! I would not be too surprised if they show that ASR proabably made a deal with him too to have him married to Anj...

Episode was 8.5/10...OK...not great but not too shabby either..!!

Pleasedo comment/ give feed-back.

I have been searching for your post since morning!!!
Oh yes, I agree completely, I didn't expect Khushi's KKHH tactics to work on Mami, I would have been very disappointed if they had ... I was surprised that ASR thought them even worth a try. And the way ASR handled mami was spot on, appealing to her baser instincts, because she HAS NO better ones ... I would have thought he could bring in the Raizada pride also, because there are only two things Mami cares about - money and the Raizada status.

So Arnav's cut and dried deal making worked, where Khushi's appeal to the softer emotions didn't ...
A good businessman knows how to cut deals - which is what ASR did. An intelligent businessman also knows how to gauge his clientale and see what deal will work where - this approach would not have worked with Payal, or with Khushi ...

Payash track has been good for the men in mami's life - Akash rediscovered his backbone and Mama rediscovered his voice πŸ˜†

And I liked the little touch of Anjali telling Khushi not to leak out the news at home ... these little details make the difference in storytelling.

Sush, don't think you've seen the new promo - Shyam's truth out ... but only to Khushi ... need another discussion post from you as to where the story is going to go from here πŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bang on with da sushpective & me too glad da filmy dialogues didn't work with manoDrama. but damn she annoyed me with her overacting

anyways moving on, im just wondering whether arnav really meant those words he blurted at maami about payal post marriage. was he using his business tactics to fool mami or did he really mean them anticipating something raw from payal with her name which is in da verge of changing to raizada

jappi πŸ€—
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shwets......I understand your frustration with ASR about presenting Payal as her rival...I dothink that even if ASR dis not say that mami already thinks like that...Mami would want control...like the issue with any typical saas...andwhat ASR (I think) was referring to was loss of control if she leaves vs if she does not leave...I do agree taht hecould have presented the point better not pitting poor Payal against mami who does not like her anayways...In any case...Paysh story is going to be quite a sob story.. UGHGHH...

Zu..totally agree wth you that Shyamu blackmailing Khushi is an equally yuckee track ...May be we will see ASR findingout about Shyamu and making a deal with Khushi to be his wife on paper only (Ha ha ...seriously ASRdo you trust yourself after Diwali..? and she will be there now 24/7 in your house in your BR...I would love to see this playing out...and ASR being tortured by his own determination often...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...)

Radhe...I loved the talk about ideology between the leads too...Looking forward to more of thatπŸ˜ƒ

Princess...I am not sure what Taunt by KKG you and others are referring to? I did not see any taunt...KKG was just gloating...that her idea worked...it wasn't anything more than that...I went and saw the clip again to make sure I did not miss anything...but that was it...I think it was purely innocent...not a taunt  my POV.

Sharu...things are going to be bad between Payal and mami the crying Madhubala and wannabe Helen...irrespective of what ASR says or doesn't...but as I wrote aboveto Shwets...yeah...I agree he could have said it better...even though I doubt that would have made a difference in how mami will treat Payal...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah ..ASR is back and roaring.. but didn't like the words he used while convincing mami.. polluting the already polluted waters... :(

and poor khushi... though she knows abt Shyam.. .. she may not be able to anything abt it... grrr...

she has to suffer some more... :(