Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice update dear superb one 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
chika i loved this update... awesome...though short one... it has the weight in it... loved gopi's personality change,,, can't wait to see Rashi and ahem's reaction... 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to see a strong gopi.
i m waiting for her blast ahamji.
kadoos ahamji.
loved your story. please continue.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

good to see a strong gopi.
i m waiting for her blast ahamji.
kadoos ahamji.
loved your story. please continue.

Thanks everyone for the comments,dw Ahemji and Raashi's reactions are going to be worth watchingπŸ˜†
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update Cant wait to read the next part
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plse update soon loving it
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

plse update soon loving it

Am writing the next part right now πŸ˜›

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Hey guys,this part's not the best but i did try soo.. πŸ˜Š
Here's the song of the update,i hope you guys enjoyed this OS,i certainly did πŸ˜‰

Ahem and Raashi exclaimed glances,what just happened? The question was ringing through both of their ears as they shrugged and left the room dejectedly. Gopi smirked and started to laugh lightly, her Ahemji's reation made her bite her lip,he looked so cute with a mixture of emotions evident on his face, anger,confusion,shock,joy and guilt, he looked like a cute puppy and Gopi wanted to hug him right there and tell him she was joking and that he loved him very much,she realised the life she lived was for others,not for herself, she suffered in silence but now slowly she's going to avenge herself and the start would be Ahemji,how she was going to tease him and he would realise what a gem of a wife she was.

Raashi on the other hand, Gopi knew Raashi felt guilty about the whole event, her kanhaji had told her, she never saw him but she heard a voice, a sign telling her of what the future will hold her and what she needs to do, this is why she spoke to her Raashi ben and Ahem ji so rudely,she felt bad but she had trust in her kanhaji, everything was gong to be fine.

******____________________________________________________________________*******

5 MONTHS LATER:

"Gopi, be careful, kakiji and everyone has gone to  the mandir and I need to go aswell, when will Ahem jiiju come?,he's always early" Raashi grunted, she gave the most love and respect to her dear sister, she had told the family about her kalakari and Urmila's part to play and over time,everyone gradually accepted her as she truly changed.πŸ˜›

"Im here,im here,the stupid Mehta industries held me in a meeting,im so sorry,Raashi,Jigar's waiting for you,go to the mandir and I'll be here with Gopi"

"Theek hai jiiju but be careful,Gopi's still sort of cranky" both Raashi and Ahem grinned,she was adorable when she was moody.

"Ahemji,im so borred, this isn't fair,the doctors took out my bandages and casts and im stll stuck here on the bed" Gopi groaned and sat dejectedly with her hands over her arms.

"Gopiji, you need to take rest"

"Ahemji,but I've slept for so long!!"

"Gopi" Ahem said in a scolding tone.😑

Gopi pouted her lips and smiled slightly,Ahemji was taking care of her more than she could ever wish for,he was constantly coming early from office just to meet her and ask her to be careful.

"Gopi,you'll never leave me will you?" Uncertainty was reflected all over Ahem, he was scared and he realised within these 5 months he loved Gopi dearly. Gopi just looked at Ahem startled.😳

"Gopi… i.. well i.. I've always acted like a jerk to you, a egoistic bast*** and now that I've realised the value you are to me, I've realised how much I love you and need you, I can't live without you and im sorry for everything" A silent tear crept down Ahem's face and Gopi started to sob seeing the love for her in Ahem's eye's.

"Ahemji,my Ahemji" Gopi said and hugged her Ahemji tightly.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too Gopi,I love you too"

😍

The scene fades with Ahem and Gopi both hugging each other and smiling proclaiming there love for one another..

The end πŸ˜›

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was lovely, gopi was joking...surprise, atleast ahem realised his love, rashi changed over 5 months...that was a nice ending!  
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

that was lovely, gopi was joking...surprise, atleast ahem realised his love, rashi changed over 5 months...that was a nice ending!  

Thank you! πŸ˜³