Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today's epi- a lesson for KKG to learn!! - Page 3

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Fari --- You bring up a good point!

Today's episode, on further thought, is setting up the stage for what is to come.  The Payaash alliance will increase the proximity for both the families making it harder for the snake to remain under ground !!!  Who will discover him first is the question --- which will set the tone of how it will be handled!! Regardless of how it is handled, it will disillusion Khushi's view of the world to an extent!!  The person who she though was a beast, is actually as dependable and solid as a rock, while the person she thought was dependable is the exact opposite.  To top it all, she will have to deal with complications of the situation!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi knows about the value of money and the importance of relationships.

What she doesn't know is the extent people will go to to gain that power and money.

Shyam has married Anjali solely for money and with that he gets the power as he is part of the Raizada family.

Shyam is also planning a fake wedding just so that he can use his POWER of being her husband on her. He's already exhibiting these traits when he tells her to not go to RM and to stay away from that family.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking that incase of the truth about SNAKE  comes out before    payash's engagement...It wont take place...because ANJALI will be  in such a state that nobody in RM family will like to have any connecton with GUPTA'   family..and mamiji will have very good weapon anainst that family..that is those two poor girls want to marry rich boys ..they planned this ..and everyone will beleive mami..cas circumstances r like that..is my POV make any sense?
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely true...I loved this ASR to the core...and his dialogues today were like Damn...he is right...thinking by your heart sometimes can hurt you even more than you know...

Sometimes being practical in life is being intelligent and thats what she should learn from ASR even if it sounds cold and brutal...
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fari great post - KKG is definitely gullible & too naive, & esp in this case, I think asr knew how to handle mami better than KKG.

So this time, asr is right...!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi is naive!! She still believes that there's goodness out in the world, but its not power, paisa and emotions but lust and ambition!! shyam's truth will have the world crumbled under her feet! She wouldn't be worried bout herself but bout her sister and anjali!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi can learn something from Arnav, I don't want her to be ruthless but she needs to be sharp and less naive. Arnav's way of handling Mami today was the right way, those filmy dialogues and romance don't work on someone like Mami who is all about status and money.

Khushi will be unprepared to learn the truth about Shyam but she is a fighter. We've already seen in the promo that Khushi slaps Shyam, he may be able to stop her from exposing him but that doesn't mean Khushi won't fight back, hopefully this will only make her stronger and not shaken her beliefs.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that was such an amazing dialogue which does make sense and boy khushi's gonna get hit by it hard this week with pervert's exposure

feel sad for her & feel sad for arhi even more cuz arnav's gonna misunderstand her yet again 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dialogues have always been the strong factor for IPPKND.

As for following youre heart, its not the way too go in this practical world, and ASR knows that well.

With Shyams truth coming out, Khushi is in for a roller coaster which will make her suffer ALOT but in the end, make her stronger as an individual. In fact, something tells me that along the way, she may even form a tough exterior around her, but its too early to say that right now.

Nice post Fari!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi will be in for the shock of her LIFE! She will NEVER be prepared for finding out RE Shyam's treachery! She will be shocked and will take her a lot to recover from this!

This is someone she and her family have trusted for a VERY long time!

I am waiting with baited breath for this revelation!