Gopis statement once she is concious os

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
inspector sahib  the goon came after myself n rashi ben he got hold of me i told rashi ben to run i did not want rashi to be caught again so she ran out the goon dragged me n then he tripped n the scaffolding hit him in the head then i started running as the  ceiling started to collapse i dont know why?  then i hear ahamji voice i turn round after that i dont remember,  kokila nose flaring Ahams angry  rashi left gopi with the goon to save herself.

Hetal n jigar angry as usual the cameras hit parag n chirags face n both look constipated  then jigar goes out n starts to shout at rashi how could you leave gopi bhabi like that she was saving you, i knew you were not right u will never come back to mm leaving rashi shocked.    Aham tells jeetu what gopi told the police he also is shocked n urmilla say rashis own life was in danger so how could she think of gopi at that time😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

inspector sahib  the goon came after myself n rashi ben he got hold of me i told rashi ben to run i did not want rashi to be caught again so she ran out the goon dragged me n then he tripped n the scaffolding hit him in the head then i started running as the  ceiling started to collapse i dont know why?  then i hear ahamji voice i turn round after that i dont remember,  kokila nose flaring Ahams angry  rashi left gopi with the goon to save herself.

Hetal n jigar angry as usual the cameras hit parag n chirags face n both look constipated  then jigar goes out n starts to shout at rashi how could you leave gopi bhabi like that she was saving you, i knew you were not right u will never come back to mm leaving rashi shocked.    Aham tells jeetu what gopi told the police he also is shocked n urmilla say rashis own life was in danger so how could she think of gopi at that time😡

After which they should throw mother-daughter out of their lives ...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice oneshot had me intrigued
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!!!

Especially loved the use of teh word constipated!!
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely OS, if only Gopi says this.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
PARAG AND CHIRAG LOOK CONSTIPATED!🤣
LOOOL
Tinatinu thumbnail
Pigs can fly but Gopi can & will not ever say this. Do you know why? Bcoz only normal ppl would say this basic unchanged unworded statement but Gopi who apparently is the clever mould then us would not say it as it would jeopardise Rashi's come back chances. 

As much as I hope it will never happen!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!!! So showed Urmi's true colours yet once more.

Had to look up the word constipated which means verstopft in German. 😆 But they do have that look everytime. In today's epi as well
Kavya.S thumbnail
nice os...loved it
urmila will never change