Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs are Laying FOUNDATION for Future ArHi track.??

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guyz!

I noticed how everyone is disappointed and AFRAID of the wrath that the TRP baba may cause to our lovely lovestory of ArHi in IPK.. πŸ˜†
Whats with the sudden RUSH in the PaYash track? Why all of a sudden ArHi joined hands as a team to unite their respective siblings, after having a round of heartbreaks, rejections and insults? Why the sudden FOCUS on the side characters? Where is ArHi magic?

In my opinion, CVs are building up a foundation, for the NEXT ArHi track.. They are coming closer to Shyam revelation (or atleast i hope so), and for that they first have to FIX their SIDE characters..
We all know that there are two possibilities with ArHi track..
-Either a hate marriage, contract marriage or whatever u call it..
-A HUGE separation track btw ArHi after Shyam revelation. (Muhahaha me a sadist! I want it so bad :P)
Or may be who knows, CVs have some other plans as well..

So you see, its ALL a part of BUILD UP! Pair up PaYash asap, Arnav EXPERIENCING Khushi's world of innocece, and pagalpan.. (so that in future, they can show flashbacks of HIM regretting for his wrong or hasty decisions and misjudging her. :P ) Khushi knowing the EXTENT to whch he can go for hs family.. (to soften her up more towards her LG) La's graceful exit hopefully.. (to clear the coast for our Khushi!) πŸ˜†

So when they are going to STEP IN the REAL track of ArHi and Shyam, they' NEED to fix the side characters first so that they cn FOCUS completely on Arnav and Khushi track.. May be IF there is an ArHi separation, they might show PaYash already married and for THAT they have to fix their LS.. OR if there is a forced/hate/contract marriage btw ArHi due to Shyam fiasco, it will happen as a result of a DEAL.. Ufff m in a dramatic OTT mood! 🀣

So ppl relax and we know that yes cuz of TRP they seem to b rushing with the story with filler epi and mamiji OTTness.. But may be CVs have decided that for TRP, Shyam truth HAS to b revealed and for THAT, a build up for future storyline is needed!

P.S: I truly realize that my post was completely my blabbering and rambling! Just an attempt to spread positivity once again.. πŸ˜† So chappals and danda, all are heartily welcomed!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope something good comes out of this current track.

BTW, what does the acronym CV stand for? the only CV I know is curriculum vitae πŸ˜•
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumi πŸ€—

No danda for you lady πŸ˜† Perfectly put !

This track will pave the way for La's exit and subsequently Shyam's revelation.

Also, ArHi needs a bridge after La's exit. Hence PayAsh.

Plus, Arnav can get into a deal with Kushi for his sister's sake, but why Kushi ? Hence Payal into Raizadas so that Arnav can manipulate Kushi with PayAsh marriage during Shyam's revelation.

Thanks Sumi ! Now I am relieved πŸ€£
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

BTW, what does the acronym CV stand for? the only CV I know is curriculum vitae πŸ˜•

CVs are CreatiVes
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Lol.. Dear CV is the short, used for Creatives though i dnt know whats V stands for.. πŸ˜†
gilgamesh thumbnail
Definitely agree...they always sow the seeds of the next track very quietly in the track that is running...I, for one, am looking forward to the next stage in the story
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

SumiπŸ€—

No danda for you ladyπŸ˜†Perfectly put !

Plus, Arnav can get into a deal with Kushi for his sister's sake, but why Kushi ? Hence Payal into Raizadas so that Arnav can manipulate Kushi with PayAsh marriage during Shyam's revelation.

Thanks Sumi !Now I am relieved🀣

Hey nithi! πŸ€—
Now i can breath a sigh of relief since no chappals from ya! 🀣

Yeah EXACTLY! Arnav manipulating K to marry him or else he wnt let PaYash wedding to happen..   πŸ˜†
zaniax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

Sumi πŸ€—

No danda for you lady πŸ˜† Perfectly put !

Thanks Sumi ! Now I am relieved πŸ€£

I like ur thought ..very logical thinkingπŸ‘
And i was wondering if he marries khushi to save his sister's mairrage wat possible explaination can he give to his family? πŸ˜•  He can't jus bring her home one day n say 'We are married nw''.
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Thanks 😊
LadyLaLa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Lol.. Dear CV is the short, used for Creatives though i dnt know whats V stands for.. πŸ˜†

Thank you 😊