Guys I think I know what's going to happen

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi will give gopi Her blood as it is the only way she could get back to modi mansion, I think.
What do u guys say? XEdited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think the other way round...sonal donating blood n rashi's dream of coming back to MM crashes..on top of that now she'll be having misunderstandings regarding jigar n sonal๐Ÿ˜‰
susmita410 thumbnail
No..I want Rashi to get punish for her deeds..she should suffer for what she did...And unless she won't change her behavior she should not be allowed to Modi house...
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh but how else would rashi go back, she has to do a good deed to move back in with jigar, just a suggestion :)Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

Yeh but how else would rashi go back, she has to do a good deed to move back in with jigar, just a suggestion :)

Rashi has a long road to travel to rebuild trust in everyone's eyes. Giving blood to Gopi in order to get back in mm is a cheap way in.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Didn't we see a segment from sbs where ahem blames rashie for gopis condition and urmi is dragging her away from the hospital while rashie is saying it was an accident . If rashies back in mm when gopi comes home from hospital she will pretend she cares for gopi by helping her just to keep ahem and gopi apart .so I hope there's another donor or they get the blood from another blood bank even that cowardly mama of gopis wud be a better donor than that rat rashie.
Mya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Urmila's blood group may match Gopi's but Urmila being her evil self will at first hesitate to give her blood but then she will put a condition forward that she will only donate her blood if they accept Rashi back into their house...OR Rashi's blood group will match (boring!)
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I don't care bout who it comes from,as long as Gopi's safe!๐Ÿ˜†
sharmili thumbnail
I don't remember fully, but I saw that SBS segment, where they say Modi's refuse to take rashi back, as they think she is responsible for Gopi's condition.
Tinatinu thumbnail
Yeah my prediction exact. Besides whether we like it or not Rashi is heading back to Modi parivaar. See the thing is Modi's and in paritcular Kokila are loud noise. Urmila & Rashi are getters and to such extremes we all know what their disease filled mind can do. 

Rashi will never change and nor will Urmila as they don't even know that they are sick. Loved the fact Urmila can even steep low as to have to swallow her spit back when she was in trouble to save Rashi takes along on that long lost husband who hangs abt the house to make it seem there are ppl living in it. Not ones did she give a damn abt Gopi she was again used and of course Gopi likes to be used - she's got used to the fact she is used and therefore used to her has a different sense of meaning. 

This serial is a complete crack up!!