News about Geet ending from Geet page - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by miss_giggles

Is this trustworthy

god knows who is trust worthy...no one at this time is...but this is the best we have...because its the PH of geet...
Originally posted by aanappin

do u think its gonna make a diff..? we have been doing the same since one months and are still facing this torture...
Ya ur right...serials like Pavitra rishta and Balika can go on when its being horribly dragged...but our show which has such a fan following cant stay...
Its heartbreaking...😭
Well lets give it a try for one last time
In cricket they say there hope to win the match till the last ball is bowled
So lets give it a fight 
We have all done it for so long so lets do it for some more time
Originally posted by krndr

Well lets give it a try for one last time
In cricket they say there hope to win the match till the last ball is bowled
So lets give it a fight 
We have all done it for so long so lets do it for some more time

ya that is the best we can do...😊

GIRLS Please use your common sense if you have.

Why would Production house NOT make an effort to save it? Think from your brain. its  a Production house and they are there to make money. They create shows for different Channels and Channels pay them. Why would they shut their Income? Does that make any sense to you. Channel controls everything & Production House does the execution.

If Channel has decided to end the show then PH has not control over it PLUS he mentioned that they have tried everything. There must be solid reason behind their decision.

I am not going to cry over it. I enjoyed the GHSP from Episode 1, made some new friends & Thanks to production house to give us this fab show.
Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

GIRLS Please use your common sense if you have.

Why would Production house NOT make an effort to save it? Think from your brain. its  a Production house and they are there to make money. They create shows for different Channels and Channels pay them. Why would they shut their Income? Does that make any sense to you. Channel controls everything & Production House does the execution.

If Channel has decided to end the show then PH has not control over it PLUS he mentioned that they have tried everything. There must be solid reason behind their decision.

I am not going to cry over it. I enjoyed the GHSP from Episode 1, made some new friends & Thanks to production house to give us this fab show.
Sorry to interrupt. I respect your views but i have some issues here. The PH has a lot to learn in terms of managing their resources and people. Bringing in Mahesh Pandey as the writer, not firing him yet after all the mess and retaining the Amritsar clan despite of fans constant plea's all the while as well as ending the Vikram track abruptly just shows the level of interest the PH has still left...

Frankly 4lions i guess has some management issues, hence they keep loosing creative people... I really want to know the level of effort 4lions put in to save the show. What did they actually do??? I really want to know...

Hats off to Princess DD, GC , Sundeep Sharma and Barry sir to still remain with the show... and moreover to the fans to support all the crap just to catch a glimpse of our MAGICAL MAANEET...

We all understand that all good things come to an end...  but frankly do you think that we have seen enough developments around their story and really there is nothing left to explore that its coming to an end so soon? If some crap can survive for years and years why not GEET that has such popularity?  I feel we can still have Geet for another year or two with some very interesting twists and developments... BUT alas...

I would thank the PH only for roping in Princess DD to play Geet and GC to play Maan... but i'm still disappointed with the way they left Geet HSP unattended to cater to the new show on a new channel. We don't have a problem with you having a new show and we know its business but come on don't give a step motherly treatment to your own baby that won you all the accolades...

We are still disappointed with the PH...
are you sure this is not the fake GEET page?
😭 DISHEARTENING, VERY VERY DISHEARTENING.Till date i thought some day it has to end but never expected so soon.The story started going so sooth after all the commotions after MAAN N GEET got married.THE story line was awesum till they return from Amritsar,from then till VIKRAM'S episode it was all commotion,n now when all's well time came to bid them adieu :( :( :( .Was just hoping that with the onset of NEW YEAR GEET would b back for its viewers,lekin while watching the farewell on SBB this afternoon that hope too is dead,but i still will b positive n look forward for GEET SEASON 2,Shaayad STAR DESH may give in for the continuation , n MAAN N GEET come back with their wonderful bundle of joy for us with the NEW YEAR...What say guys???? I'm totally heart broken...😒
I wish they had shown it little bit longer.. They ended it just like mJHT...