BB favoring Green Room?

marooned thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Dont you guys think that " the Green Room" is being favored big time by the Big Boss, especially in the last 2 weeks? Well, according to me, every move made by Big Boss, post PooB 's exit, has been to strengthen the Green Room. Sky had his back to the walls at the beginning of last week, begging for exit and now he is safe and sitting at the top of perch.

Sky-Mahek' Patch-up: was this needed really? may be for sky, this was a big life-line thrown, but for Mahek n co, it was doomsday looming. Big boss , till that time, was entertaining, but then after that fell flat ( was like watching Hum Saath Saath Hain). Sid got the idea where the game is heading to, and tried to change things but he never got any support from any corner, yea he was whining and sulking, but he was mature enough to understand that.

BB asking Sunny for captains nominations: Why did he even bother to ask sunny, should have rather handed the captaincy to chuhi, by not wasting any time.

Shraddha's Phuski Bomb: seriously what was that power given to her after elimination?

Today's Nomination: Well, even if Sky ended up getting the least votes for safety, he would have been safe. Juhi was given the power to swap between safe and danger candidates. was there even a question that sky would not have been saved?

Well for the reasons mentioned above, i feel BB is being partial towards green room and is desperate to show Sky in the positive light. Well, this clearly had killed the show.

Sky has been eating up a lot of footage lately along with his pets ( amar joins in too), Mahek has totally faded in the background, she needs to get her act together and understand the game. Opposing Sky should be the way forward for her if she has to gain the upper hand. it is unfair that sid is being called a kid or immature at this point , where he is the one who has the maturity to understand the game but is fighting a lone battle. Sid has to take Mahek in to confidence. Shonali is going this week and Amar will hangout with Sky as he wants to become the captain next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol ajjkal green room ka palla bhaari he 😆
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please BB...make someone from green room win the show next week...and end the season...tired of watching partiality towards green room all the time.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually the analysis is correct. It is not the first time that fights have happened in the BB house but this is the first time that BB has made opposing parties compromise thus ending all the games. I stopped watching BB 3 after the video of people discussing was shown to inmates. Similar thing happened here. It kiils all the drama and mind games, because now if BB intervenes in strategy making directly and not by upsetting the planning during nominations etc then there is no point, it just becomes a game of luck. I agree since the entry of Sunny, BB is totally focussing on Sunny I guess that is the reason why they are creating situation to save her and other people of the green room, because if friends of Sunny are shown in a bad light she might be the casuality as Pooja Bediwas. Now looks like they want Sunny in the finals if not at least in last 5.Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i agree! BB is partial to green room... especially has a thing for Sky! 
marooned thumbnail
Also, I think Sky was never reprimanded for many of his wrong-doings.
was'nt it against the rules to discuss nominations? guess not anymore..
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well said 👏...i completely agree that SID has completely understood the game well and he has mentioned about this many times with shraddha too...he can see where this game is heading too jst like we as viewers know what is gonna happen...but the problem is no one is supporting him...never seen BB soo partial to few people in any of the seasons...if he wants JUHI or SKY to win then he should directly declare them as winner why waste time of other inmates and people who is watching this programme...
dumb-pom thumbnail
According to BB, Sky can never be wrong... he can discuss nominations, abuse contestants and do whatever other rule breaking activity he pleases...they might as well give him the prize and save us weeks of watching his irritating antics...
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still think it has to do favoring Sunny than Sky because BB never favored anyone so clearly before, ok maybe once when he called in Sky and Sid, the kid. But we also saw because of Sky's bad boy image PB had to face the public wrath, they don't want similar thing to happen to Sunny hence the truce was made or rather forced on Mehak. Or is it for Juhi???Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh come on..where were u when salman grilled sid which was over board and didn't utter single word to mehak. Also mehak was shown in positive light for 8 weeks which could be judged from uncensored videos.. BB has done this to everybody not only to green room people...