Will Tomorrow's episode Reveal ASR's past

Posted: 12 years ago
Tomorrow, the Raizada's will be visiting the Gupta's to ask for Payal's hand .. Will Naani be able to recognise Garima or Bauji? Will this unfold the mystery of ASR's past or is this the track to reveal Shyam's treachery?

Please share your opinions and thoughts... I hope the story moves forward at the same speed as it is moving with the Payal & Akash marriage track. 😊
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
hasnt nani met bua already at the RM mansion
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hasnt nani met bua already at the RM mansion

Naani has met Bua but not Garima or Bauji. ... so this may be the track which may reveal ASR's past?
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Naani has met Bua but not Garima or Bauji. ... so this may be the track which may reveal ASR's past?

I doubt that nani will recognize them.. I think she was in Delhi as his mom was from there.. ASR's bitter past I guess related to his dad's side, in lucknow.. that's part of the reson he doesn't believe in marriage..
very interesting aspect u brought on!! but the only one's who may have anything to do with Arnav's past are Khushi & Garima cz Khushi is Garima's jiji's daughter whom she brought along when she was married to Shashi(she is Shashi's 2nd wife and not Payal's biological mom)..and Khushi was adopted by Shashi and brought up along with Payal..

so the only chance is that Nani may recognize Garima...but if she does remember or recognize the face after all these years, she having 2 daughters of these ages may confuse her..cz when the tragedy struck across both families (that is if they are actually inter connected) Garima was young and single..

but on the other hand what i was thinking is will Garima put two and two together and figure out that the Raizada siblings r actually Malliks?
I dont think its going to be revealed yet.

(on a side note - Shashi sounds like a saint, he marries a woman who perhaps faced shame as a young woman and adopts her niece and ran a loving family, wow man, you are great)

Anjali has also seen Khushi's Dad with Shyam at the Mandir so wouldn't she recognize him as well ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by serialjunkie

I dont think its going to be revealed yet.

(on a side note - Shashi sounds like a saint, he marries a woman who perhaps faced shame as a young woman and adopts her niece and ran a loving family, wow man, you are great)

"he marries a woman who perhaps faced shame as a young woman"
Has this been indicated in the earlier episodes?
I don't think Shayam's double life will be revealed just as yet because i think Shayam will try to break Payal & Aakash's  marriage inorder to keep them away...he will create many misunderstandings...
you never know
but nani already met buaji in their house for jamastami (Idk how to spell it)