Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

LOL!!!

hey, how about Dhruv becomes friendly with Khushi, phir dekho ASR ke jalway!!!

😆😆 exactly.. see Dhruv's entry opens up so many possible tracks.. they need to introduce him ASAP.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sbk2

Ufff! I hate all this Mami drama! I tell you guys, I dislike her to the point of feeling nauseous every time she makes those weird faces when she sees Khushi.
Kudos to Mama for showing her her place. She deserves it. 
Even if and when Khushi gets married to Arnav and comes to RM, Mami will continue her taunt fests 

Another thing that bothered me about today's episode was that no one said anything about how good natured Payal is - and that is what ultimately matters!
And why on earth was Anjali sobbing and trying to make Mami feel better?! I was thoroughly irritated.

Shwets! So true. How melodramatic was she? The OTT rolling eyes, the whole crying and leaving the house nautanki. She's already a full fledged vamp. Mama was the only sane one. Why was Nani so quiet? She could've shut up mami easily. And Anjali as usual trying to calm mami down! Matlab nobody was talking sense except mama!

And guys, they need mami to become a vamp, cause ultimately this is SP. Shows like SNS and stuff rule the channel for this reason. The fact they brought this whole dramatic family oriented track after the trps started falling and right between the La training track shows they're getting the saas bahu flavour in. Now that mami's said she wants the wedding to be according to her, I bet the next thing will be both the families fighting over the arrangements and stuff. Expect mami to insult them abt their haisiyat and more drama...

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Mami will demand an extravagant wedding. I hope Akash puts a stop to all this nonsense and elopes with Payal for registered wedding.

But no, the sati savitri's wont allow elopement. So ms gupta will come up with a bizarre plan to fund the extravagant wedding.

argghhh, this will be just like any other show then. Truly PH, you need to cut the cr*p and deal with what is the crux of the show ARHI love-hate saga. Payash relationship needs to be a catalyst to make Arnav more human and khushi more practical.
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ufff! I hate all this Mami drama! I tell you guys, I dislike her to the point of feeling nauseous every time she makes those weird faces when she sees Khushi.
Kudos to Mama for showing her her place. She deserves it. 
Even if and when Khushi gets married to Arnav and comes to RM, Mami will continue her taunt fests 

Another thing that bothered me about today's episode was that no one said anything about how good natured Payal is - and that is what ultimately matters!
And why on earth was Anjali sobbing and trying to make Mami feel better?! I was thoroughly irritated.

u r so true swethy's  i too felt really irritated watching anjali today.though mami  never started screaming, anjali started sobbing.i was totally observing  anjali  today  and she sucks.what the cv's want to show was that she even cannot be able to handle a problem properly n started crying.today i was expecting some strong attitude from anjali side so that when shyam's truth's out she will withstand the truth but was Dumb n over sensitive.so here we can come to the conclusion that she  never will come across the shyam's truth near future n everything is handled by arnav  wid help of kushi. Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree.

My brain is already too cooked seeing the previous kitchen dramas and really want some peace. 😵 We have already seen so much about kitchen politics that now it will honestly be a big miss. But seeing Mami's look today, it doesn't seem she's going to spare Payal so easily.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vasiraju

u r so true swethy's  i to felt really irritated watching anjali today.even mami  not startded screaming  anjali started sobbing.i was totally observing  anjali  today  she sucks.what the cv's want to show as can't she even handle a problem properly n started crying.today i was expecting some strong attitude from anjali side so that when shyam's truth's out she will be withstand the truth but no same Dumd n over sensitive.so here we can come to the conclusion that she will never will come across the shyam's truth near future n everything is handled by arnav  wid help of kushi.

Anjali did not really do anything to make Payash alliance a possibility, except  encourage Akash.
That is about it...she never opens her mouth when required.

And what was up with Nani?! At other times when NOT really required she reminded Mami about her modest roots  - but today when it was really required she not only kept mum, but also tried to dissuade Mama from talking ðŸ˜¡
Arghhh! I was highly frustrated with the whole epi today...

@ Ishi: You're right, they're purposely turning the serial in this directions to give a Saas Bahu flavor! 
Now we'll have to tolerate Mami's OTT twists and jerks of her eyes and lips caked with that loud make up ðŸ¤¢
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anjali did not really do anything to make Payash alliance a possibility, except  encourage Akash.
That is about it...she never opens her mouth when required.

And what was up with Nani?! At other times when NOT really required she reminded Mami about her modest roots  - but today when it was really required she not only kept mum, but also tried to dissuade Mama from talking ðŸ˜¡
Arghhh! I was highly frustrated with the whole epi today...

@ Ishi: You're right, they're purposely turning the serial in this directions to give a Saas Bahu flavor! 
Now we'll have to tolerate Mami's OTT twists and jerks of her eyes and lips caked with that loud make up ðŸ¤¢

shwethy's  its mami's day,so in oder to highlite her everyone made Dumb😆,i to really pissedoff wid her nuatanki today. 
fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Mami is no where near as sophisticated as Nani... she's a vamp in the making 😆

so sadly I feel as if we may be getting some Kitchen politics coming our way *sighs*

I only hope that Payal manages to put up a strong front, just like she does when she's scolding Arnav...
Edited by Fahmz - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Well...the way Arnav has put the seed in Mamiji's head (payal will get all the fame and status if u leave) is enough for her to go at top high level for her evilness...
It will be very tourchering for us to see Payash marriage ...believe me friends..at every step she will insult Guptas thats for sure. She will ask them to do posh arrangement for marriage..i wonder FROM WHERE THE HELL THESE GUPTAS WILL GET MONEY FOR MARRIAGE😡. AGain using Khushi. Who will understand her situation that because her own parents not there, people even her own family playing against her for their meanings. Later Mamiji will take revenge on payal and do something so that aakash leaves payal forever.
Its all because guptas r poor. At least i wanted CVs to show both girls educated.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Well...the way Arnav has put the seed in Mamiji's head (payal will get all the fame and status if u leave) is enough for her to go at top high level for her evilness...

It will be very tourchering for us to see Payash marriage ...believe me friends..at every step she will insult Guptas thats for sure. She will ask them to do posh arrangement for marriage..i wonder FROM WHERE THE HELL THESE GUPTAS WILL GET MONEY FOR MARRIAGE😡. AGain using Khushi. Who will understand her situation that because her own parents not there, people even her own family playing against her for their meanings. Later Mamiji will take revenge on payal and do something so that aakash leaves payal forever.
Its all because guptas r poor. At least i wanted CVs to show both girls educated.

Here, i am amazed at ASR's SAANS-BAHU strategy ..man..this man is all in one..no need extra villian even. ASR is capable of saans-bahu fight😆
This man was eating SEV-PURI when he gave this shot with mamiji...can u believe him..ACting is LIKE  coutning fingertips for him...I really want to meet him once a life..this desire i have never shown for anyone in my life.😊